• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
True213

Pokemon X And Y

I swear to god, if these are only on 3DS... I'm going to torture myself with nail clippers.

Im gonna be honest with you right now.

Are you not well? When have they ever not done a pokemon game on a nintendo handheld since red and blue? and of course its only going to be on the newest handheld.

Come on daikon, that was a pretty moronic comment.

I swear to god, if these are only on 3DS... I'm going to torture myself with nail clippers.

Im gonna be honest with you right now.

Are you not well? When have they ever not done a pokemon game on a nintendo handheld since red and blue? and of course its only going to be on the newest handheld.

Come on daikon, that was a pretty moronic comment.

IT'S NOT FAIR!

I guess it's a good thing that I'm not interested in Pokémon anymore, because the only remotely good looking starter there was the fire one. I miss the awesome water starters like Mudkip, Totodile, and Squirtle.

I don't care what anyone thinks, those starters are pretty cool looking to me. It's really their evolutions that matter, though. And Daikonboy, this is the exact reason I bought my 3DS in the first place, I knew that the Gen six games were going to be 3DS exclusive. It's always been like that.

I agree with Pocket, I like all the starters. But It's still not fair that they're only on 3DS :roll: .

By the way, it was an awful sight. There was blood everywhere... and nail clippers.

Edited by daikonboy101

I agree with Pocket, I like all the starters. But It's still not fair that they're only on 3DS :roll: .

By the way, it was an awful sight. There was blood everywhere... and nail clippers.

Did i miss something?

I had a heart attack. The graphic design actually changed.

Edited by Turkey

But it was fair when Gen three was GBA only? And Gen four was NDS only? Pokemon is literally the only reason I have bought every generation of Nintendo handheld systems.

Did i miss something?

Look at the first thing I posted here.

so... they ran out of names I guess... what's next, pokemon Z as the later 3rd version (like yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum) and then A, B etc... I like that they changed the art style though.

Oh dear god why. I always loved the pixel art that pokemon had, but I could accept when they went outside the pixel. Don't ask me for source on this, but I thought the 3DS had graphics capabilities that could be compared to the Gamecube, maybe a little less. Couldn't we have a game that lokks like the gamecube pokemon games instead of this...thing.

Other then that ive always been grumpy towards the starters since gen 4. I was to younge to care when I got my hands on gen 3. I just hope that the evolutions look pretty good, or I might be exchanging my starter for something else. I don't play competively and all I really care about are movesets and sometimes those ability things. If I pick up another water pokemon somewheres along the way I will be fine.

Besides the starter pokemon, the new legegendary pokemon look pretty good compared to some of the previouse generations. Especially that deer one.

so... they ran out of names I guess... what's next, pokemon Z as the later 3rd version (like yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum) and then A, B etc... I like that they changed the art style though.

I'm thinking the X and Y represent two of the three axis of the three dimensional plane.

I'm thinking the X and Y represent two of the three axis of the three dimensional plane.

I honestly thought it meant X chromosome and Y chromosome. Your idea makes more sense.

Honestly I don't think I'm liking it. I mean, it doesn't look bad. It just looks... eh. I don't like the starters, but those legendary looking dudes are pretty badass.

Not like I can play it anyway. Silly me, for shelling out all of my savings and my mom's, so I could buy a DSi just to play Pokemon.

Edited by FEL

Yuck.

Doesn't look too good in my opinion, but there's no point in me complaining because it's a new main-line Pokemon game for a system I have so I'll pretty much end up buying it no matter how craptastic it looks.

edit: I like the moose thing with the Ho-Oh antlers but I hate how they did the legs. I can't stand when stuff looks like that

I guess it's a good thing that I'm not interested in Pokémon anymore, because the only remotely good looking starter there was the fire one. I miss the awesome water starters like Mudkip, Totodile, and Squirtle.

I agree with you on that one. I always thought the fire starters was the best looking ones, especially their top evolutions.

Can't wait to be a thirty year old guy waiting for Gen fourteen to come out.

I can't wait until I turn six.

• Upvote 1

But it was fair when Gen three was GBA only? And Gen four was NDS only? Pokemon is literally the only reason I have bought every generation of Nintendo handheld systems.

So much this. You can't expect Nintendo to be successful if they don't push their new products. They can't just leech off the DS forever, they have to make that transition. If they don't, it could mean financial trouble later on.