• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henryo

Anyone Else Been Playing Pda Games In Preparation For Bbt?

4 posts in this topic

I have. Although mainly on iOS, I have been playing PDA Games a lot so I will be ready for BBT. If anyone else would like to join me on xbox, let me know what day and time [with your time zone] so that I can join you.

*Monitors, although I am not new to the games, I am new to the forums. This might need to be in the Keep, but I'm not sure. Just let me know for future reference.

I haven't, but now that I know that they have it on iOS (I don't know how I didn't know before) I actually have a use for my iPod again for something other than music.

I haven't either, I only have starter pack and wont get more packs until bbt comes out, which in that case I wont need any more packs