• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!

47 posts in this topic

I saw someone ask for a Marcus Fenix CC Knight, and I just though how awesome gears could look in CC style.

But, as my favorite character is Anthony Carmine (Gears 1)...

post-8760-0-85640300-1358869492.jpg

Pretty awesome. I want to see more :x

No but really, that's pretty good in my humble opinion.

Pretty awesome. I want to see more :x

No but really, that's pretty good in my humble opinion.

Did you draw this?! It's amazing! I wish I could draw like that.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I did this just yesterday, but i couldn't post it before my 3 post approval.

=]

But, as my favorite character is Anthony Carmine (Gears 1)...

I honestly just like how the Carmines look in each Gears game. :P

Very good job on this, I love it.

This looks amazing!  You should definitely do more of these.  I would love to see Cole with his Thrashball gear on.

This is amazing I have actually thought about how awesome it would be if there was a gears of war dlc in castle crashers and this is just what I was thinking of. Keep it up

Thanks everybody for the feedback.

I don't draw as often as I want, and I also feel bored drawing from the same game more than once, but I'll try something else from gears anytime.

Meanwhile, I made this one...

post-8760-0-79754000-1360308023_thumb.jpg

I feel it was safer post it here rather than creating a new topic, despite it being from another franchise.

=]

Edited by s0nera

I don't draw as often as I want, and I also feel bored drawing from the same game more than once, but I'll try something else from gears anytime.

I feel it was safer post it here rather than creating a new topic, despite it being from another franchise.

=]

you should have the topic name changed to "best castlecrashers crossover art ever"

=]

you should have the topic name changed to "best castlecrashers crossover art ever"

I agree. This stuff you draw is amazing. You should enter in the valentines day contest if you haven't already.

I agree. This stuff you draw is amazing. You should enter in the valentines day contest if you haven't already.

Thanks a lot.

I saw the contest thread today, but i'm traveling tonight and won't be back until wednesday, when contest entries will already be closed. So I made just a quick message an hour ago.

But maybe that's better, because if I had seen this topic earlier this week, the stormtrooper wouldn't exist. Also, I suck at Love matter.

------------

How do I change the topic name?

Edited by s0nera

You're such an epic artist. :D

I really wish I had as much skill as you do. :)

I completely agree. I can't draw at all.

Best. Fan. Art. Ever. Submitted. 

Hands down. 

Suggestion: Ninja Turtle Knight - Preferably Donatello! :)

As I asked, SushiGummy changed the topic name.

Edited by s0nera