• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

I saw someone ask for a Marcus Fenix CC Knight, and I just though how awesome gears could look in CC style.

But, as my favorite character is Anthony Carmine (Gears 1)...

post-8760-0-85640300-1358869492.jpg

• Upvote 10

Pretty awesome. I want to see more :x

No but really, that's pretty good in my humble opinion.

Did you draw this?! It's amazing! I wish I could draw like that.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I did this just yesterday, but i couldn't post it before my 3 post approval.

=]

But, as my favorite character is Anthony Carmine (Gears 1)...

I honestly just like how the Carmines look in each Gears game. :P

Very good job on this, I love it.

This is amazing I have actually thought about how awesome it would be if there was a gears of war dlc in castle crashers and this is just what I was thinking of. Keep it up

Thanks everybody for the feedback.

I don't draw as often as I want, and I also feel bored drawing from the same game more than once, but I'll try something else from gears anytime.

Meanwhile, I made this one...

post-8760-0-79754000-1360308023_thumb.jpg

I feel it was safer post it here rather than creating a new topic, despite it being from another franchise.

=]

Edited by s0nera
  • Upvote 4

I don't draw as often as I want, and I also feel bored drawing from the same game more than once, but I'll try something else from gears anytime.

I feel it was safer post it here rather than creating a new topic, despite it being from another franchise.

=]

you should have the topic name changed to "best castlecrashers crossover art ever"

=]

you should have the topic name changed to "best castlecrashers crossover art ever"

I agree. This stuff you draw is amazing. You should enter in the valentines day contest if you haven't already.

I agree. This stuff you draw is amazing. You should enter in the valentines day contest if you haven't already.

Thanks a lot.

I saw the contest thread today, but i'm traveling tonight and won't be back until wednesday, when contest entries will already be closed. So I made just a quick message an hour ago.

But maybe that's better, because if I had seen this topic earlier this week, the stormtrooper wouldn't exist. Also, I suck at Love matter.

------------

How do I change the topic name?

Edited by s0nera

Best. Fan. Art. Ever. Submitted. 

Hands down. 

Suggestion: Ninja Turtle Knight - Preferably Donatello! :)

• Upvote 1