• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 

47 posts in this topic

I'm a little busy for the next couple of weeks, so it will take a while to post new work here.

But I think it's fair to show the list of what I'm planning to draw.

- Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

- Iron Man

- Isaac Clark (Dead Space 2 Suit)

- Noble Six (rather than Master Chief)

- Wario

And maybe Captain Falcon (F-Zero series).

Not necessarily in that order.

Edited by s0nera

Can't wait to see a Donatello knight! What are you using to draw these btw?

Thanks.

I use Sketchbook Pro for line art and base colors, then Photoshop for some effects an background.

Here it is. (edited: color adjustment)

post-8760-0-91451400-1363392586_thumb.jpg

I had a hard time choosing his pose, but ended ok. Hope you like it.

Bonus: I don't know if you guys dig coloring, but I offer you the PSD Donatello's blank line art.

Feel free to download and color by yourself.

Or not.

Edited by s0nera

Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked.

I'll post new drawings ASAP.

And tell me if anyone would like the blank line art for coloring.

You should try and get the next one out before battleblock theater releases.

It's not possible. Right now I have lots of work for my master degree and any spare time I get will be used to find a job.

It's so disappointing when normal-every-day life gets in the way of astounding artistic talent. :/

Just... wow.

I didn't know what to expect when I entered here, but you really are talented, you have all my respect!

Thank you Leurfe.

Yeah, the place is quite dead because it lacks updates.

I'm working on it right away

Yeah man, these are rad!

I keep hearing about Sketchbook Pro, a few guys I know are pretty enamored with it. What got you into that software as opposed to Flash or Photoshop? 

Anyway, I hope you find time to do more soon! Looking forward to seeing the new ideas.

Yeah man, these are rad!

I keep hearing about Sketchbook Pro, a few guys I know are pretty enamored with it. What got you into that software as opposed to Flash or Photoshop? 

Anyway, I hope you find time to do more soon! Looking forward to seeing the new ideas.

Thanks.

The thing is I'm a Product Designer and I love sketching.

It's been a while since I've been more into digital sketching than the traditional ways, and I'm looking for the programs that best suits my skills. I had worked a lot with Photoshop for illustration and sketching, but it has a lot of tools that I find useless and I don't like the brush settings at all. Flash never came to my mind, since I knew it for animation and not for illustration.

When I first tried Sketchbook Pro, It was pure love. It's lighter than Photoshop, brush customization seems a lot easier and simple, friendlier and cleaner UI, designed straight to tablet workflow, and focused in drawing. It can't be compared to Photoshop fairly, because they are different programs for different purposes. It just fits me like the first one didn't. And as a bonus, it has the full COPIC color pallete.

I recommend a try.

(sorry to put this unrelated works here, so removed.)

I really appreciate the interest from all of you, and I'm sorry I don't have time to draw more, but I'll put some new stuff here as soon as I can.

Edited by s0nera