• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
megan

Forum E-mail Validation

Hi Everyone,

It's come to our attention that some people aren't receiving the validation e-mails when they register for a new forum account. **It is important that you do validate your e-mail because new registrations that haven't been validated will be automatically deleted in 7 days.**

Here are some things to try:

1) Check your spam or junk mail folders.

2) Log in to your forum account and at the top right, click to resend the validation email.

3) If step 1 and step 2 don't work, then send us your username and the e-mail address that you registered with. We will validate it for you. Please do that here: 

https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note:

Not being able to change your profile or post a new thread when you first register is normal. We have a spam system in place that requires everyone to have three approved posts (or threads) before getting automatically upgraded to “member” status with all access to the public forums. The reason we do this is to stop any spammers from posting crazy links all over the place.

Edited by megan
Updated link and information regarding approved posts

I didn't recieve a validation email when I first made my account and when I clicked resend validation, I still didn't get anything. After I made my first three posts, though, the resend validation link went away.

Does this mean that my account is fully validated, or should I send in a support ticket just in case?

I didn't recieve a validation email when I first made my account and when I clicked resend validation, I still didn't get anything. After I made my first three posts, though, the resend validation link went away.

Does this mean that my account is fully validated, or should I send in a support ticket just in case?

I think you're good. Given that you can post, you're pretty much golden now.

I first registered and never got an email, and I couldn't sign in until I remade the account just a few minutes ago.

Did you get the validation email after you remade the account?

this makes sense. Was trying to figure out why I couldn't change my profile picture and why i kept getting "this message has to be approved by a moderator" messages. 

how do you get a photo? HOW??????/ ^_^ IM NEW K?

Hi Everyone,

Note:

Not being able to change your profile or post a new thread when you first register is normal. We have a

spam system in place that requires everyone to have three approved posts before getting automatically

upgraded to “member” status with all access to the public forums. The reason we do this is to stop any

spammers from posting crazy links all over the place.

This note is the reason! You must have 3 approved posts before you can make any profile changes. 

Mine Hasn't came yet but It probably will soon. I'll check until then. I can't wait to edit my profile!

Super old thread, but the information just got updated so I'm bumping this up!

Our support site link has changed + now New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status.

Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!