• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
megan

Battleblock Theater Beta

225 posts in this topic

I got mine when I was coming home from school on the bus. And then everyone wondered why this girl was maniacally smiling at her phone.

I need me some BattleBlock... I don't want to have to go outside! Love me Behemoth love me and I will love you forever  :arrow:  ;-)

I got picked, I cannot wait to play the game I have already waited three years for...Been checking the devblog weekly since I saw an article on it in a games magazine around 2009.

Yeah. Game 3 has been in the works for a really long time. They even had to edit their game calendar on their blog page. 

I just got my email saying I'm in. Had to re-make this account I made when I couldn't find existence of the one from the PSN Castle Crashers contest. 

I have a question: I have a little brother and sister that I am expecting to end up begging me to let them "play" it. I re-read the legal documents for beta participation, and I don't see anything on if they are permitted to join me. Logically, (correct me if I'm wrong) I assume I can't allow them to play it without me. Seeing that the beta starts before the weekend, I won't exactly be able to hide it the WHOLE time.

Ok, so I'm guessing that the download codes for the beta is going to be in future email? I got accepted...just not sure when we will get the codes.

The 28th.

Ok cool, that's what I figured. The email just wasn't very clear

It will probably be sent around the evening of the 27th PST. That's the goal.

Any idea on how many more invites still need to be sent out... I'm losin hope here. 

I was thinking the same thing, i would like to know that too if you can tell us:) Thanks

It really would be great if all the forum regulars got in.  :ugeek:

I got in.  That's enough, right?

not enough by a few regulars. i haven't got mine yet :(

Just wondering, if a staff could please anwser. I would like to know if I personally am allowed to upload to youtube this BETA. I did not see it in the Terms so I would like to ask here before i get a copyright strike, thanks! my channel is: 

http://www.youtube.com/user/iDam0n

Just wondering, if a staff could please anwser. I would like to know if I personally am allowed to upload to youtube this BETA. I did not see it in the Terms so I would like to ask here before i get a copyright strike, thanks! my channel is: 

http://www.youtube.com/user/iDam0n

This has been answered before, but regardless, no, you cannot.  It's under NDA.  We have a thread about this already.

Do they send you the beta code thru the forums here, by e-mail or to your xbox live account :geek:

They send it to the email account you used to sign up for the forums or the alternate way and my most favourite... carrier pigeon!

Woo hoo I got in. Gonna trash some noobs with my xxx420noscope360xxx skills (just kidding, I'm going to suck at this game, but at least I get to be one of the first to run through for glitches)

Hi All,

I'm locking this now since there aren't any questions about the Beta and more about being added to the Betas. If you were added to the Beta, you should be able to access the Beta Forums soon and you can rejoice there with fellow Beta Testers.

Thanks,

Megan