• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
trickster2599

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

300 posts in this topic

Aren't we all forgetting about Battleblock Theater's amazing Secret Song? Dang, it's got some sick beats.

If you wish to subject yourself to as the kids call, "The Feels" I suggest To The Moon's Soundtrack.

Very sad. Much emotion.

Portal 2

The Sims 3

Castle Crashers

Battleblock Theatre

Trials (Love the Fusion soundtrack)

Terraria

PvZ

(My favorite) Skate 3

Battleblock theater's secret song and main menu song, all super meat boy XBLA and PC and who could forget all of waterflame's music that's in any game.

Any particular reason on why i was not made aware of this until a few months ago?

Obligatory "Inferno" post because otherwise this post would probably be ignored

Edited by True213

Really good hack 'n' slash game and an awesome soundtrack to go with it.

Personally, I think all of the soundtracks from BBT are brilliant.my favorite would probably be the opening game one. I am only wondering when they will be available for download.

ALSO! i really am curious if I will  be able to eventually use any sound effects for my computer. so that when I close a window it goes "myeaaaah"

I've discovered recently that Ys has some amazing battle themes

Never played the games so idk the context of these (probably final battle music) but dang are they good

I've discovered recently that Ys has some amazing battle themes

Never played the games so idk the context of these (probably final battle music) but dang are they good

The games are on Steam, but they are pretty difficult. In an effort to try a new unique method to make the game unique, the gameplay is subpar, and at times can be pretty grindy.

Game's soundtrack still holds up to this day, this peaceful theme still manages to be one of my favorites.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

Catherine has an amazing soundtrack. I'd seriously recommend checking the game out if you haven't yet. Definitely one of the best games of the last generation of consoles.

I really like the Fast Like A Fox OST.

I can't find a video that has any of the songs from the game, so your gonna have to play it for yourself.