trickster2599

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

GoldenGhost    2,058

Also, THIS:

I like the 8th finale music better than all the BBT songs. Not counting Buckle Your Pants. Which TRIVIA TIME!!! Part of that song is an instrumental of Buckle Your Pants.

SSSHSHHHHHHHNONONOSTOPPITSHHHHHHHHHHHAVENTGOTTENTHEREYETSHHHHHHH

Chris    1,202

Devil May Cry 3 had an awesome soundtrack

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

Definitely one of my all-time favourite games

Isaac    1,218

Definitely my favorite game of all time. This theme plays after a turn of events in the final battle, also being a somewhat sad scene. It's sorta bitter sweet in a way.

Also, this:

Just found this guy today. He's great.

Edited by Turkey

Isaac    1,218

I'm crying tears of nostalgia milk. It makes me sad that no other game has made me feel as... relaxed as this game has. I mean, sure it's not my favorite game to exist, but my god, so many memories lie with it. I feel like this theme just defines the unexplainable feeling that you get when you play this game.

EDIT: I accidentally posted the video for Stone Tower Temple because I posted it on another website ._. Stone Tower's a pretty good theme too.

Edited by Turkey

T Diamond    281

Stone Tower's a pretty good theme too.

It's one of my favorite temple themes in the 3D Zelda games. Edited by T Diamond

Mangle    399

My all time favorite soundtrack overall is Sonic Adventure 2. The game's music makes me want to play the game even more, but if I had to pick an individual song, it would be........(if you don't want Battleblock Theater spoiled, don't look at the spoiler!).

......Buckle Your Pants!

T Diamond    281

This might be my favorite lyrical soundtrack. 
Also technically it's spoilers so if you plan on playing To The Moon you may not want to watch it.

• Upvote 1

Vinchenzo    296

Also technically it's spoilers so if you plan on playing To The Moon you may not want to watch it.

Thanks for the heads up, I still haven't finished that game because I have so many games I have to finish first and I got into it too much @_@ I hate when I do it but it looked so darn interesting I couldn't resist >_<

That game is so sad at the end, but then it's happy again.  I cried and I was only watching a Let's Play.

Isaac    1,218

My all time favorite soundtrack overall is Sonic Adventure 2. The game's music makes me want to play the game even more, but if I had to pick an individual song, it would be........(if you don't want Battleblock Theater spoiled, don't look at the spoiler!).

......Buckle Your Pants!

I'm not gonna lie, that song was a little on the annoying side.

Sorry Behemoth peoplez. Opinions are opinions  :|

Revon    211

I'm addicted to the soundtrack of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and can't seem to go more than a day without listening to a couple songs on it. Jamie Christopherson did a helluva job.

Isaac    1,218

I've always found this repetitive, but really good at the same time.

Edited by Turkey

T Diamond    281

I'm not a fan of the original soundtrack version, but it sounds great on piano.

Mass Effect 2 spoilers. Also avoid the comments if you haven't played the third yet.

Edited by T Diamond

Isaac    1,218

Raging Blast 2 anyone? Balls I forgot about this game. A pretty good soundtrack.

Speaking of DBZ, that "Ultimate Tenkaichi" game disappointed me, but had a track that I really liked.

GoldenGhost    2,058

I listen to portal 2s sound track but loves Battle blocks theaters

Exile Vilify is the shiz. I found that radio in the game and wanted to carry it everywhere.