• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swanton112

[Solved]Battleblock Theater Beta Help!

10 posts in this topic

hi i was sent an email saying behemoth was trying to add my username to the private beta forums and get me into the beta but my username wasnt validated but it must since i can post here what can i do??

oh sorry didnt know where to post where to post this

hey, no problem. I hope your issue will be solved soon. :)

I got the same email and they just said that we need to check to make sure that our forum accounts didn't get deleted. On a separate note, im trying to figure out how to upload a picture as my profile and am having no luck, you guys have any insight?

hi, good evening i would like to know where i have to validate a comment and after that my code to play the beta?? Thank anyway ^^

I got the same e-mail. 

it was i can get on the beta forums just waiting for a beta code now!!!

yeah, you guys are both part of the "memberz" group, also known as the beta testers group, so I suppose this problem has been fixed.