• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

200 posts in this topic

Wow that's a lot I don't think many people would go for something like all gold skulls again like in Castle Crasher. So do all of them have unique abilities or do they have similar moves?

They are all have the same exact abilities. The heads are just for appearance.

Really excited for this game, also I really like #169. You can add me if you guys want to play! GT: Hateside

320 is quite a lot. I will have to get them all and switch between my favorites. There are quite a few that I would use, and a lot of unknowns so discovery awaits!

2nd to the left on row 240 is that Jake the dog from adventure time :D!?

Oh my gosh! that must be jake. : ) how awesome

I love how many there are. Even though I have looked at this chart a ton, each prisoner is still a great surprise when I go to the vending machines!

the circles are definitly my favorite and im guessing there is a new star head now correct me if im wrong

Those are special heads not Star Heads, like that is where DLC heads will go.

once i unlock number 56, that head will stay , until then im using my castle crashers one :D, loving the game so far.

The only guy that will replace the crasher knight for me has to be #82

Almost done the rectangle heads... 3 more, and now they're 20 each D:  This is going to be painful.

Hi all, I noticed that at the big TV screen that scrolls to show the heads you unlocked, there's a board below with 30 yellow circles. Any idea what does the board show actually? I have a couple of circles lighted up but I dont know what they are for. Appreciate the help if anyone knows. Thanks!

I just got all of the heads! Whoop whoop!

Congrats dude! Same here! Now if we can only figure out how to get the rest of the star heads...

Congrats dude! Same here! Now if we can only figure out how to get the rest of the star heads...

Grats to you both. I'm working working.. Feels like ill never get there! They're all 20gems now.. Do they go higher in price?

Grats to you both. I'm working working.. Feels like ill never get there! They're all 20gems now.. Do they go higher in price?

Yeah 30.

Hi all, I noticed that at the big TV screen that scrolls to show the heads you unlocked, there's a board below with 30 yellow circles. Any idea what does the board show actually? I have a couple of circles lighted up but I dont know what they are for. Appreciate the help if anyone knows. Thanks!

Hmm. Just noticed this today as well, and I made a topic... right... over... here... http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14706-question/ if you'd rather continue this discussion in a specific topic.

Just a heads up - this poster contains many spoilers, as in many prisoners you can unlock.

Go ahead and click the image to enlarge it.

BBT_PRISONERPOPULATIONCHART800px.jpg

Keep an eye on those emails!

will there be a battle block theater two the rise of hatty

Yeah, these are pretty cool. I would like to see the White Bear from Castle Crashers as one of the unlockable star heads, that'd be right up my alley.  :arrow:

Sooo I have AHHD and CC and I've even updated em to make sure, but it isn't giving me their feature heads :[

I currently have the CC knight head because of a buddy giving me his. 

Otherwise, I have all the rectangle and triangle heads. I'm excited!!