• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

200 posts in this topic

Hi all, I noticed that at the big TV screen that scrolls to show the heads you unlocked, there's a board below with 30 yellow circles. Any idea what does the board show actually? I have a couple of circles lighted up but I dont know what they are for. Appreciate the help if anyone knows. Thanks!

Achievement related.

TV head is my go to guy

Same bother!

Like to think I was the only one running around with him in the beta but probs not! :P

Yeah, I also got the head. Here's a picture of it just in case anyone was wondering what it looked like.

photo.jpg

Is anyone else having a problem getting the achievement to pop for freeing 50 prisoners I have unlocked almost a hundred and still nothing please help

Is anyone else having a problem getting the achievement to pop for freeing 50 prisoners I have unlocked almost a hundred and still nothing please help

This is a known issue and is being addressed ASAP.  Hang tight!

Is there any way to get the prisoners that you miss through Furbottom’s Features, like the chicken prisoner?  The completionist in me is upset that I didn't have enough time last week to get it.  I'm hoping that they will get cycled again in a future Feature list, but confirmation would be nice.

Edited by Jefferson

Is there any way to get the prisoners that you miss through Furbottom’s Features, like the chicken prisoner?  The completionist in me is upset that I didn't have enough time last week to get it.  I'm hoping that they will get cycled again in a future Feature list, but confirmation would be nice.

Trade, just be warned that very few people will be willing and those who are will probably ask for a lot. 

That's the reason why i finish Furbottom's Features with my xbox live account and a local account, you can even do it with a 3th or 4th account, if you like. So that you at least have a double one.

Trade, just be warned that very few people will be willing and those who are will probably ask for a lot. 

How does trading work?  Can you get the same prisoner more than once in game?  Just wondering if I can never have a complete prisoner list now.

How does trading work?  Can you get the same prisoner more than once in game?  Just wondering if I can never have a complete prisoner list now.

With the Round, Square, Triangle, and Cylinder Prisoners, when you trade them they'll be gone from your inventory, however you WILL be able to purchase them again. Let it be know that the more Prisoners you have unlocked, the more expensive they'll be to unlock (I'm currently spending 25 Gems on a new Prisoner where my friend is only spending 15).

With the Star Prisoners, once you trade them they will be GONE and the only way to get them back is if someone trades them to you.

Sorry about the triple post.

you can edit your posts you know.

can't wait until i get all the star heads also i know they are re-releasing the heads later on, but say you got all star heads except second to lat would you have to wait that long or would it give you 1 random one you don't have.

And so close to having them all! Just a few triangle ones to go. Though I must say the rectangle-y... oval-y... circle-y... whatever shape you call it, is definitely home to most of my favourite heads! Here's hoping DLC will bring more. ;)