danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

200 posts in this topic

Looks wonderful, but how do you unlock the castle crashers head. I thought it would be simple like owning castle crashers which i do. and already have been. But i didn't get it.. It said i got something from castle crashers but when i look through my stuff and wear stuff, i don't got it.

Then on top of 320 unlockable heads there are the custom heads...it's insane just how much content there is just for the heads.

you know what.. there needs to be a psn version of battleblock theater. there is a psn version of castle clashers so why the heck not?

I really want to play battle block theater.

It looks rlly cool!.

I love how the prisoners look. My favorite type of prisoner is square heads ;)

My scuba Steve went missing for no reason, now for some reason I don't have scuba Steve, I used to be missing 3 star heads, now I'm missing 6... :(

Wow dats amaze balls

Wow dats amaze balls

I can't believe why people are still posting in this thread. This thread is more than 2 years old! And what the hell wow dats amaze balls?

I sorta wish there were secret special heads only unlocked by doing special things, like watching the entire credits to the game, or getting the full purple beam, pr getting every normal head, or getting a level featured...

There was a lot of things you could do for that, but featured levels are good too :P