ElTipejoLoco

Level Editor Cheat Sheet

33 posts in this topic

Is it possible to create make the gold-rimmed teleporter blocks that only pop you out of them if it's the only open teleporter? (I'm referring to the one's that can be found in the bottom left corner of the single player level 8-3). 

Is it possible to create make the gold-rimmed teleporter blocks that only pop you out of them if it's the only open teleporter? (I'm referring to the one's that can be found in the bottom left corner of the single player level 8-3). 

Don't think so

I dont know if this is relevant but there are 2 things I figured out yesterday:

1. When on fire a player is not killed by spikes.

2. If stood on ice, and facing away from a 1 block thick ice wall, a well placed energy-blast ball will glitch you through the ice wall.

I cant upload pics so here is a crude represention of No. 2:

OOOOO

O B  XO ---------->

OOOOO

O - Ice Block

X - Player, facing left

B - Energy Ball

--> - Direction of travel after glitching

Hope this helped!

Ok listen up I have major problems. I create a level I fill out my Playlist I try to play online with my friends and it says I haven't uploaded my playlist. I upload my Playlist and I can't play online at all! Help!!!!

Ok listen up I have major problems. I create a level I fill out my Playlist I try to play online with my friends and it says I haven't uploaded my playlist. I upload my Playlist and I can't play online at all! Help!!!!

It's probably got something to do with your account, and not the game. I had a similar issue before. Make sure you have Xbox Live active on your account and all the parental passwords are filled, etc.