• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Should the Behemoth wait for the next Gen consoles? Will they?

I Personally think they should because the longer we wait the better the game.

BattleBlock is basically done though, no point in holding a masterpiece like this any longer. Maybe for the later games of the Behemoth.(Castle Crashers 2 maybe)

We've been slated for XBLA.  

If XBLA carries over, we'd be on both 360 and 720!

• Upvote 2

i think they could probably get some of their future games on next gen consoles. like the ps4 or xbox 720 because mabye after 7 months to about around 2 years after they release im positive that almost everyone will have those consoles instead of the ps3 or xbox 360. (which will be low price consoles after the release of the xbox 720 and ps4.)

Edited by gamerguy

The game is being published by Microsoft Game Studios.

Just want to point out that so is Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers.

• Upvote 1

The game is being published by Microsoft Game Studios.

Just want to point out that so is Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers.

Can we get that too?  :-P

I am not sure if arcade game will be able to transfer generations or not

I hope so.

I don't see why not. Think of XBLA like a website you can access. It's not like if you get a new, fancy computer you wouldn't be able to get to some old, dumpy site.

I am not sure if arcade game will be able to transfer generations or not

I hope so.

I don't see why not. Think of XBLA like a website you can access. It's not like if you get a new, fancy computer you wouldn't be able to get to some old, dumpy site.

Don't assume that. It's doubtful the next xbox will have a powerpc architecture again (rumours say they are going for x86 now).
It'll be nice if they can emulate xbla games, but I don't think it's that trivial.
Edited by boe2

I'm gonna laugh if it's not actually called Xbox 720...

That's why I never call is that.  I just call it "the next Xbox", same with the PS4, before it was named the PS4, I just called it "the next PlayStation".

That's why I never call is that.  I just call it "the next Xbox", same with the PS4, before it was named the PS4, I just called it "the next PlayStation".

They were actually going to call it the PlayStation 3 & 1/2. 

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna laugh if it actually IS called that.

What a stupid sounding name.

Xbox 720 is a rubbish name! they won't do that, they'd be commiting themselves to an endless multiplication process.

I think it'll be called something like just 'XBOX' in a similar way to how the fast and the furious 4 was just called 'Fast and Furious'.

I have no idea why I'm using that as a reference

Xbox 720 is a rubbish name! they won't do that, they'd be commiting themselves to an endless multiplication process.

I think it'll be called something like just 'XBOX' in a similar way to how the fast and the furious 4 was just called 'Fast and Furious'.

I have no idea why I'm using that as a reference

Is it possibly because the first one in both series are just called the name, and the new ones have been called the same name as the original?

the thing is we don't know how the next box will work, maybe it will do that everything everywhere thing like sony, I really hope so,  or maybe it will just stay on the 360. I really hope arcade games can transfer over to the next gen though.

the thing is we don't know how the next box will work, maybe it will do that everything everywhere thing like sony, I really hope so, or maybe it will just stay on the 360. I really hope arcade games can transfer over to the next gen though.

This has been on my mind alot. Just because I have like 20 something arcade games. On the one hand. I would hope that Microsoft would be considerate and transfer games between xbox's if not data as well. Maybe even keep the servers running for those game's online features. On the other hand, Microsoft has plenty of money. And I honestly think unfortunately it's going to be more about money. Whichever option means more money for Microsoft is the one their going to take. All the other consoles have serious backwards compatibility though, and Microsoft has a habit of sitting back, watching what everyone does, and then doing it better, so maybe they'll blow us away.