pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

Dlobbs, please don't double post. There's an edit button at the bottom of your post. Please use that instead of double post.

There's no need to correct somebody who's not around any more. Especially when the posts being corrected are more than a month old.

Now can you guys please get back on topic? Remember, if you don't have anything relevant or on-topic to post, then don't post it.

I didn't know he left. I'm stupid. I'm sorry. Edited by RedHotSword3256

Dlobbs, please don't double post. There's an edit button at the bottom of your post. Please use that instead of double post.

There's no need to correct somebody who's not around any more. Especially when the posts being corrected are more than a month old.

Now can you guys please get back on topic? Remember, if you don't have anything relevant or on-topic to post, then don't post it.

Thank you for this.

Speaking of which, Where did pickles go? Did she go invisible or something? it sucks because i really wanted to meet her, she seemed like a really cool artist and we had similar  art styles! But the point is, Can i haz a kewl Laptop with za facez?

Chris    1,202

Speaking of which, Where did pickles go? Did she go invisible or something? it sucks because i really wanted to meet her, she seemed like a really cool artist and we had similar  art styles!

If you wanted to follow her art I think she's still active on Twitter. Not sure about her deviantART though since I don't use it any more.

Speaking of which, Where did pickles go? Did she go invisible or something? it sucks because i really wanted to meet her, she seemed like a really cool artist and we had similar  art styles!

If you wanted to follow her art I think she's still active on Twitter. Not sure about her deviantART though since I don't use it any more.

=/ Life pushes people from thier goals sometimes... (Could i please get the request i made earlier pickles?)

yugo657    450

=/ Life pushes people from thier goals sometimes... (Could i please get the request i made earlier pickles?)

Pickles hasn't logged on since april, I don't think he's here to do any more commissions or be active on here anymore.

Cat Guard    246

Pickles hasn't logged on since april, I don't think she's here to do any more commissions or be active on here anymore.

Pickles is a girl. But yeah, she hasn't been active in a long time, so don't plan on her being here anytime soon.

Pickles hasn't logged on since april, I don't think she's here to do any more commissions or be active on here anymore.

Pickles is a girl. But yeah, she hasn't been active in a long time, so don't plan on her being here anytime soon.

Well that kind of... well stinks.. =(