pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

284 posts in this topic

Pickles, I can see that you're up to here with requests so please don't make it sound like I'm demanding.

May I please have this prisoner http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/13087-prisoner-unlock-chart-unveiled/ it's the 3rd one on the 4th row (The one with the welding mask) . Can it be be holding the acid bubble launcher and the silver trophy on his back. Thank you so much.

Please do everyone elses first I can be patient. ^_^

Hey, if you have the time, do you mind making me an avatar of hatty riding a raccoon?

whydididothistheicon200d_zpsd4f3dee1.jpg

I got a little carried away with this one...

Sorry for the late response, but thanks Pickles! It looks awesome. :)

Golly, these are all really great! You're quite a talented artist!

I hate to burden you with yet another profile pic request, but... If you could draw a cool picture of the Golden Whale, that'd be fantastic. Feel free to take your time!

I didn't want to come in and say anything...but...I feel I need to now, since a few are getting upset over this.

But, if it's not too much to ask, can we lighten up on the requesting guys? Her art is beautiful and she's a dear for drawing all of this for y'all, but...at the same time, she never said she was taking them. I don't know how it started or when, but she just wanted to post art she made...not take all this.

I know...random and out of no where, but I think it needs to be said.

I didn't want to come in and say anything...but...I feel I need to now, since a few are getting upset over this.

But, if it's not too much to ask, can we lighten up on the requesting guys? Her art is beautiful and she's a dear for drawing all of this for y'all, but...at the same time, she never said she was taking them. I don't know how it started or when, but she just wanted to post art she made...not take all this.

I know...random and out of no where, but I think it needs to be said.

Wait, people are getting upset? Uh, oh gosh. I mean, I really don't mind drawing things for you guys and I kinda didn't want this to turn into a request thread either. But, so far, no one's approached me and said, "WHERE'S MY DRAWING Y U TAKE SO LONG?!!!111ONE!11," which I appreciate.

At the same time, I don't want this to sound like I'm picky or anything, but, there's certain requests that I don't feel comfortable taking on. I dunno, I feel like there should be a boundary set here. Just, from this point on, I'm only going to take requests if it consists of one or two characters (or subject matters). And, please, don't be ultra-vague; just tell me a specific character or thing, whether it be a Behemoth one or something else. Also, just... quick side note, I haven't played Alien Hominid yet, so, it'd be kinda hard for me to take an AH request without any reference.

tl;dr I really don't mind taking requests, just, ease up on them a little bit and make sure your request is specific.

I'm really sorry if anyone was upset or offended over any of this. I'll get to fulfilling everyone's requests eventually, thank you for being patient. And for those who've made my drawings their avatars, I'm glad you like them.

Ok so i posted a few days ago in the thread with an alien hominid request and after reading that post up there saying you haven't played, so to make things easier i will change my request. will you draw me an avatar of one of the cats from BBT with him arms up like when you finish a level in bbt and a big smile :D

Thanks again 

Your talent is unbeliveable! Do you think you could draw an infected castle crasher knight trying to eat hatty if you have the time .)

Hey, mind doing painter boss? That would be great!

Make a Cultist type thing maybe? :D

painterboss200d_zpsdc254728.jpgcultist200d_zpsfc862098.jpg

These two were a bit of a challenge! The Painter Boss has always given me trouble and I haven't drawn the cultist before.

Your talent is unbeliveable! Do you think you could draw an infected castle crasher knight trying to eat hatty if you have the time .)

Why thank you! But, uh, I don't really feel comfortable with drawing something causing physical harm (besides slapstick humor) to Hatty... and I'm not sure what you mean by "infected Castle Crasher." Keep the requests to canon things, please!

Edited by pickles4nickles

Hey, mind doing painter boss? That would be great!

>Make a Cultist type thing maybe? :D

painterboss200d_zpsdc254728.jpgcultist200d_zpsfc862098.jpg

These two were a bit of a challenge! The Painter Boss has always given me trouble and I haven't drawn the cultist before.

Why thank you! But, uh, I don't really feel comfortable with drawing something causing physical harm (besides slapstick humor) to Hatty... and I'm not sure what you mean by "infected Castle Crasher." Keep the requests to canon things, please!

Lol wtf I love it. :3

Pickles, I can see that you're up to here with requests so please don't make it sound like I'm demanding.

May I please have this prisoner http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/13087-prisoner-unlock-chart-unveiled/ it's the 3rd one on the 4th row (The one with the welding mask) . Can it be be holding the acid bubble launcher and the silver trophy on his back. Thank you so much.

I hate to burden you with yet another profile pic request, but... If you could draw a cool picture of the Golden Whale, that'd be fantastic. Feel free to take your time!

Ok so i posted a few days ago in the thread with an alien hominid request and after reading that post up there saying you haven't played, so to make things easier i will change my request. will you draw me an avatar of one of the cats from BBT with him arms up like when you finish a level in bbt and a big smile :D

Thanks again 

facemaskwithbubble200d_zpsb74cadaa.jpggoldenwhale200d_zpsf610905e.jpgitsahappycatguard200d_zps1df8860e.jpg

UWAAAAA

I think this is gonna be the last batch of requests for now. Finals week is coming up and I got a butt ton of projects to finish for school and comics and blech. I'll let you everyone if and when I'm gonna take requests again.

Edited by pickles4nickles

>Golly, these are all really great! You're quite a talented artist!

Thanks again 

facemaskwithbubble200d_zpsb74cadaa.jpggoldenwhale200d_zpsf610905e.jpgitsahappycatguard200d_zps1df8860e.jpg

UWAAAAA

I think this is gonna be the last batch of requests for now. Finals week is coming up and I got a butt ton of projects to finish for school and comics and blech. I'll let you everyone if and when I'm gonna take requests again.

It's beautiful, thank you for taking the time to mkae this. It's amazing.

I'm awestruck at the talent you posses! I really need to try to get my grubby talons on some Adobe gear!

Whenever you have some free time and feel like letting loose that canister of infinite creativity you seem to harness, would you feel up to the challenge of drawing an avatar for myself? It's pretty much just a slightly dazed oriole - which is a bird for all of you who aren't from North America. 

xoxox and snuggles.

This stuff is amazing, I don't know if it is as good as Fel's though... But again, it is awesome, could you draw me a cartoony peanut, please.

Insult the man's name, then ask for a request? That's awful rude.

goldenwhale200d_zpsf610905e.jpg

Oh wow, that is TERRIFIC! Thank you so much, I love this! Keep up the amazing work!

>Golly, these are all really great! You're quite a talented artist!

Thanks again 

UWAAAAA

Thanks its awesome!!! :D

Great pictures and its so cool that you drew all those pics for people on here. How long does each one of those take (roughly)?

Great pictures and its so cool that you drew all those pics for people on here. How long does each one of those take (roughly)?

Thank you! They usually take no longer than half an hour each.

Also: Throwing some new drawthings atchu guys.

tumblr_mkv44aUftx1rhyjm0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml2pz1IQCf1rhyjm0o1_500.gif

Cat Guard Wallpaper thing aaaaand... Hatty no. No. Noooo.

Wow, this is where all these incredible avatars are emerging from! I should have checked the fan art forum early, these are fantastic.

Thank you! They usually take no longer than half an hour each.

Also: Throwing some new drawthings atchu guys.

tumblr_mkv44aUftx1rhyjm0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml2pz1IQCf1rhyjm0o1_500.gif

Cat Guard Wallpaper thing aaaaand... Hatty no. No. Noooo.

Welp, that cat guard wallpaper will be there* forever.

*On my desktop.

Edited by Jerry_the_Security_Cat