pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

OOOOOH... kay I'm back with some art stuff! First things first, though, I screwed up the thread by moving the icons I uploaded to Photobucket to a folder, so now all the links don't work. I replaced them in my original posts so the images are there, but the quotes from that original post are broken. Sorry! :-(

Cat Guard Gives Up

SEEEEECRET.

Birman does not like Muckle (But I doooo)

And then, uh... this:

tumblr_mm1vf2bKfY1rhyjm0o1_500.png

• Upvote 6

HUG ALL THE CATS~ I really really love drawings where there's a bunch of stuff going on. It's so fun to look at.   :-D

And it's okee, Birman. I don't really care for Muckle either...Well...Only because I'm not very good at it. lol Cliff is decent only because he has to be. ;;;

yugo657    450

OOOOOH... kay I'm back with some art stuff! First things first, though, I screwed up the thread by moving the icons I uploaded to Photobucket to a folder, so now all the links don't work. I replaced them in my original posts so the images are there, but the quotes from that original post are broken. Sorry! :-(

Cat Guard Gives Up

SEEEEECRET.

Birman does not like Muckle (But I doooo)

And then, uh... this:

tumblr_mm1vf2bKfY1rhyjm0o1_500.png

That's amazing!

Hey pickles, my friend and I are doing a project for history. Could you somehow help with awesome drawings? I hope this isnt uncomfortable, but its about communism in Russia :P

Guest eric   
Guest eric

Pickles... this is a great thread! I love it! The drawing, the generosity... it's beautiful. 

I just stopped by at random on the fan art page, and I sincerely enjoyed this thread. Thought I ought to mention it.

yugo657    450

I'd love for an adventure time themed drawing, with the Fionna and cake world in it, but you're doing more castle crashers and battleblock theatre stuff so, yeah, ...yeah...

Pickles... this is a great thread! I love it! The drawing, the generosity... it's beautiful. 

I just stopped by at random on the fan art page, and I sincerely enjoyed this thread. Thought I ought to mention it.

Ahhh! Thank you so much! : D

I couldn't sleep last night because... unfortunate happenstances involving tea and a cold so I made another gif...

tumblr_mmixwpUi5p1rhyjm0o1_500.gif

I tried to sync it to the beat of Buckle Your Pants as much as possible. It's a little wonky.

• Upvote 3

GoldenGhost    2,058

Great job on the gif, Pickles! I thought it was pretty close with the rhythm of Buckle Your Pants :) Excellent work!

And guys, hold up on the avatar requests. Pickles said (she?) would announce when (she's?) ready to do those again, so be patient and let (her?) do what (she?) wants.

EDIT: That awkward moment when you realize you don't know whether Pickles is a boy or a girl O_O, (Oh God I am so sorry)

Edited by GoldenGhost

Great job on the gif, Pickles! I thought it was pretty close with the rhythm of Buckle Your Pants :) Excellent work!

And guys, hold up on the avatar requests. Pickles said (she?) would announce when (she's?) ready to do those again, so be patient and let (her?) do what (she?) wants.

EDIT: That awkward moment when you realize you don't know whether Pickles is a boy or a girl O_O, (Oh God I am so sorry)

Thank you! and you got it right, I'm a giiiiiirl.

Yeah, avatar requests are close right now. I'm probably not gonna open them until a lot later, like... when summer starts for real and I'm just sitting around wondering what to do.

Chris    1,202

Boop! DA Right here.

I'm not really that active on DeviantART anymore, though. I really only use it to post my comics, so, not too much fanart goes up there.

Watch'd. Your art is awesome, by the way

Why thank you! C:

More art things!

Fire Demon and Sock Puppet Dragon... because why not?

I've been working with square canvases lately, so... here's a Raccalope and a Cat Guard thing.

Aaaand... Here's Hatty covered in a buncha cats.

...And Hatty fighting a bear with nunchucks. Because. Asks happen.

• Upvote 3

Why thank you! C:

More art things!

Fire Demon and Sock Puppet Dragon... because why not?

I've been working with square canvases lately, so... here's a Raccalope and a Cat Guard thing.

Aaaand... Here's Hatty covered in a buncha cats.

...And Hatty fighting a bear with nunchucks. Because. Asks happen.

Where do you get these ideas? Tell me your secrets please!