pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

Where do you get these ideas? Tell me your secrets please!

I... I wish I knew myself. I have no idea.

Excellent and generous drawings Pickles! :) Might I ask how long you have been regularly drawing for? I've only started regular drawing a few months ago and was curious. Thanks!

Thank you! Hm... probably about 10 years. I started drawing comics in the third grade; I kinda consider that my starting point.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! It's been a while since I updated this with anything. So... first up, art things and then... more art things but something different!

First, some Castle Crashers stuff: Animal Orbs! and Frost King is a Biiiiig Nerd.

Uh... and then I did a whole buncha BBT stuff... But I guess... I'll just leave some comics here.

Next thing, I'm gonna take requests as I promised, for today only! And... I'm only gonna take five requests at the very most.

General things: Behemoth things only, keep things... I guess... reasonable?, and I'm not necessarily working on a first come, first serve basis. Sorry! D:

And one more thing: Gonna be working on these on my livestream! I'll start whenever I get enough requests... or whenever everyone I know wakes up.

• Upvote 2

Draw a picture of an angry castle crasher and angry alien hominid yelling at a battleblock character looking ashamed. Above castle crasher say "evil cats? You're afraid of evil cats?!?"

Details would be piles of enemies from castle crashers and alien hominid in the background.

Go!

Thanks! C:

Alrighty, gonna start working on stuff in about... 5 minutes. Come watch!

Oh, and requests are still open, kinda. I'll check on the forums every once in a while to see if anyone else wants me to draw stuff. Requests in the chatbox, too!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone that showed up! Here's the finished requests!

tumblr_mrncvdeL3J1rhyjm0o2_250.pngtumblr_mrncvdeL3J1rhyjm0o1_250.png

Uh... they're thumbnail-sized because I can't resize them in the forum post, but... the full size versions are on my Tumblr if you want them.

Edited by pickles4nickles
  • Upvote 2

Hey everybody! I guess it's been a while since I posted stuff. School's been kicking my butt, so I barely have time for my own personal projects. No requests this time, sorry :C

I've been drawing mainly BBT stuff, like this long thing here and another long comic thing, too.

Oh, and Hatty crashing castles.

Edited by pickles4nickles
  • Upvote 3

Hi guys! Sorry for the double post. I've been kinda quiet for a while because... well, I'm always kinda quiet. Just wanted to update the thread and share this Christmas-y thing I drew a couple days ago.

tumblr_mycrmtOR5u1rhyjm0o1_r1_500.png

Merry Hatmas and Happy... Holidays 'cause I can't think of anything half-witty for holidays.

• Upvote 8

Yoooo, I drew a Year of the Horse related thing because... well, because can, I guess.

tumblr_mz490vSXYp1rhyjm0o1_500.png

I mean, Chinese New Year is all about good luck and getting lots of money... and oh, lookie a horse.

I'll post some Valentine's Day stuff next week or so, too! But... yeah! Happy Chinese New Year for now!

• Upvote 7

Could you possibly make me a signature with a bunch of star heads and it says star head collector plz. :-(

Sorry, I'm not taking requests right now D:

Gosh darnit. :cry:

P.S Don't worry I'm alright.*Tells mom to get the big knife*

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

tumblr_mzm8l8S2GO1rhyjm0o4_r1_250.png  tumblr_mzn20jGRrb1rhyjm0o3_r1_250.png

Hey guys! I uploaded all my Behemoth-y Valentines to my Tumblr and DA, so... now they can go here! These are just two of them. I don't wanna clutter the post too much, so, if you wanna see all of them, you can check out the links!

Castle Crashers Valentines here!

BattleBlock Theater Valentines here!

In case you don't read the description on the BBT one, KWW's fiance wrote two of them! Just giving credit where credit is due C:

• Upvote 3