Behemoth_Erin

Welcome To The Playlist Promo Forum!

Got a Community Theater production to promote? Create a new topic to tell the world about your latest levels!

Or, if you've survived a particularly pleasing performance, let the director know that you appreciate their strange and twisted work. Remember: a happy director is a merciful director!

MyUsername    0

My Gamertag is ChaChing485

My playlist name is World War BBT

It is a solo adventure

and I would enjoy more people to ply it and rate it

alright i guess i will promote it here name: the inferno its a solo adventure it might make you rage or not it could be fun but at any rate its not easy some levels are easy some are not but lets just say stay away from the encores if you'er not that good   have fun!!!!! :? 

name: the fight a arena playlist i made the new version of die rise (also by me) it contains portal a muckle match with lots of portals and buttons and goo (based on portal 2 a fun puzzle game) next is hattington mansion a soul catcher match in a scary mansion filled with ghosts and cats? next is king of the tower like the name says you have to get to the top  to win but be carefull a single spike could send you down into the pit a grab the gold match  be ware the evil raccolope lives below don't get eaten and lose you'er gold

Mr Hatty    0

Playlist Name : The Jungle

Gamertag : Aziz XXCOOLXX

This Is Solo Adventure 

And Enjoy Please Rate It 5 Starts :)

This Is Cool Adventure In A Jungle Not Easy And Not Hard And Not Rage You Like That :angry:

Hes Medium 

Soory There Map Hes Not Have Yarn OR Cake 

Cooming Soon

The Jungle 2

Edited by Mr Hatty

Hey! I'm TympanicFoot930

I was in a Feature with: Arena Of Winter

Aside from that one, there are MORE arenas that I have made like:

The "Arena of Seasons" Series. That includes: Arena of Spring, Arena of Summer, Arena of Fall and Arena of Winter.

The "Battleblock Theater Secret Arena" Series that includes BlockRumble, FightCube and SquareCombat

...and Violent Earth

MeltedCow    229

I thought your Arena of Winter was gorgeous. Made me want to put grenade and landmine-throwing cats in two of my The Art Of War levels, posing as artillery fire. Worked out very well!

MeltedCow    229

Hey! I'm TympanicFoot930

I was in a Feature with: Arena Of Winter

Aside from that one, there are MORE arenas that I have made like:

The "Arena of Seasons" Series. That includes: Arena of Spring, Arena of Summer, Arena of Fall and Arena of Winter.

The "Battleblock Theater Secret Arena" Series that includes BlockRumble, FightCube and SquareCombat

...and Violent Earth

(Double post) Create a new topic, please. I should have told you in my first post.

Hi! 

Gamertag: rastpatato00

Playlist name: Tobys levels. 

This playlist.. wow... it took quite some time to make. Almost every level has been remade and playtested a lot of times, and now I have finally released it. 

I have got to say, im actually quite proud of it. It has many secrets, cool level design, is very challenging at times (I dare you to try insane mode!  8-)) and creative segments.

You start of in a dark forest, and have a fun actionfilled adventure to the dazzling finales. 

And the Encores are modified versions of some of the playlists most challenging levels! 

Have Fun!!! 8-)  8-)  8-) /Toby

Ledd Mango    1

Hey all. I've made 2 playlists so far and I would really appreciate if you would check it out. :) One is King of the Hill and another is Muckle. ;p "Muckle yo Pants" and "Chicken King" Are my 2. These are my first ones so I would like some constructive criticism. :D Gt is "Ledd Mango". Thanks! ^-^

Xboxonly1    0

My gamertag is tjkilladude14

My playlist is named The Arcade

It has a variety of different game modes

It's a player match and enjoyable

IMPOSSABLANK    52

Playlist level: Dead Friend

My GT (gamertag): IMPOSSABLANK

It's a solo adventure playlist that isn't brutaly difficult, but isn't baby easy. I actualy put time into this (bout a month) and it's a solo adventure playlist. Enjoy :)

Playlist: Trouble

Gamer tag Progamers45

Super hard hope you don't cry. No really some people rate it bad and report it because it's so hard. Coop adventure

Edited by HeavyweightChicken

I've been playing this game since the day it came out. Now finally I put together an arena playlist worthy of a feature...

15ChambersOfFun ... That is the playlist name

My user tag is ManningOnThe

Please give it a try!

YeahLow P    0

Yop !

Playlist NameBoat And Spikes

Your Gamertag : YeahLow P

Playlist Type : Adventure

ModeHard Challenge

This is my first BattleBlock-playlist but it's a challenge for challengers  ;-)

Try and test !  :-D

IMPOSSABLANK    52

Yop !Playlist NameBoat And Spikes

Your Gamertag : YeahLow P

Playlist Type : Adventure

ModeHard Challenge

This is my first BattleBlock-playlist but it's a challenge for challengers  ;-)

Try and test !  :-D

That's funny, I was playing that playlist the other day o_o and now it's in here. Hm...