• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Behemoth_Erin

Welcome To The Level Creation Discussion Forum!

30 posts in this topic

Hello, I have created a playlist on BattleBlock Theater. However, I was unhappy with it and I want to delete it. How do I delete it and the levels? Please respond!

Hello, I have created a playlist on BattleBlock Theater. However, I was unhappy with it and I want to delete it. How do I delete it and the levels? Please respond!

That depends. Have you uploaded the playlists to the community? If so, it cannot be deleted. There was message telling you that before uploading. I too am disappointed with my uploaded playlist Kat Khaos 2. It may have been featured, but was considerably bad and needed to be worked on. I wish I could pull it off the performance line. People that didn't like it wouldn't try my other playlists: Arcadia and The Art Of War, which I had worked on for a buttload of a time, from December all the way to March.

However, if you didn't upload your playlists, you can delete the levels. To make sure you havn't uploaded it, go to Playlists I Created in the Level Editor section. If your playlists is there, you have no worries and can delete the levels by clicking the playlist and pressing the button needed to delete. It should say that somewhere on the screen.

If your playlist is not in the Playlists I Created section, then I'm afraid you will not be able to delete it. Your work has been uploaded to the community and is already being presented and performed by gruesome prisoners.

Is there a way to reccomend your playlist to the Furbottums Feature?

Advertise it on the forums through the Furbottom's Feature 360 / Steam categories. If people like it then the Behemoth will consider picking it up.