• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Derpface123

How's Everyone Doing On Their Insane Mode Progress?

Any one wanna run-through it on insane co-op? I sadly can't play all that much, so don't expect to finish it hastily  I am looking to beat it on co-op insane and need someone who is up to the task.

im on chapter 6 if u help me ill help u btw its on coop gamertag: xaldonn

I am jumping between both solo and co-op modes on insane. I think I'm on chapter four for both modes at the moment. I'm too busy working on getting arena gems to play it a lot.

I just beat it like 5 min ago and got an A++ on everything too, except the last encores, had to take a break.  8-4 I think it was, I almost destroyed something in close proximity to me, my god that was brutal for me because I was on that level for like an hour, but man is this game fun.

id be greatful if u could help me with coop insane id be greatful im not the best and but with random people i got to chapter 6 i have a dew levels on 6 done but i need help desperatly

Sorry man, I haven't even touched co-op yet because I'm waiting for a friend of mine to finish her solo run of the game and then we're gonna play co-op together.  I can't even imagine doing co-op insane yet, going in blind essentially.

Sorry man, I haven't even touched co-op yet because I'm waiting for a friend of mine to finish her solo run of the game and then we're gonna play co-op together.  I can't even imagine doing co-op insane yet, going in blind essentially.

Just remain patient, its especially important when either of you could slip up at any time. Either of you could have a bad gaming day and die more frequently, so it's important that you remain optimistic in the face of their pessimism. Enforce supportive habits with your partner and keep both of your morals high and consider switching roles (who goes first in certain parts) in the face of a particularly difficult part. 

Can I get a picture of the gold trophy somehow? I want to see what it looks like.

Is it a different shape than the silver one or just a reskin?

Any one wanna run-through it on insane co-op? I sadly can't play all that much, so don't expect to finish it hastily  I am looking to beat it on co-op insane and need someone who is up to the task.

Lol I'd be up to it. If you'd like. ;)

• Upvote 1

im on chapter 6 if u help me ill help u btw its on coop gamertag: xaldonn

Aren't we supposed to be doing it together? 

Can I get a picture of the gold trophy somehow? I want to see what it looks like.

Is it a different shape than the silver one or just a reskin?

It's like the silver one, except it's gold.  It's just a color difference, a color difference that's awwweeesome.

Finished solo Insane Mode earlier today! Gold trophy is SICK!

Ok, i am on chapter 2 i just gave up, anyone wanna do it co-op leave me a message ;3

FYI, co-op is harder because if either of you die you restart and you can often get in each other's way or accidentally kill each other, so if you quit at just chapter 2, I wouldn't hold out much hope for success in co-op. It's the opposite of easier.

Just beat chapter 5 just a couple of minutes ago. So I'm getting close to the end. I do wonder how people are doing on co-op though.......  :shock:

Co-op insane really requires a lot more patience than alone.  It's good if both players are in the mood for it, but I have to agree, it is not easier by any means - as resets now have a 2X chance.

• Upvote 1

Working through Co-op Insane will be rough for sure. A friend and I have done chapter 1 so far, I can only imagine the later levels.... We plan to hit normal and work our A++ runs then switch once we are comfortable with the levels. 

I am only through most of chapter 4 on insane solo at this point. Hope to beat insane by this weekend. 

Edited by ehban

I've nearly completed the game on normal with A++ on every level, then I'll start insane which I don't think will be too much of a problem. When you're going for the times on levels you're hardly allowed to die anyway. I agree with Dan though, not only easier to play in short bursts but also keeps the game fresh. Or just break it up with some online versus :)

Do you get the same gold trophy for insane solo as insane co op? Is there any way other people will know you've completed both?

Just started. Cats got me on the fifth or sixth level a few times. Did not know insane meant the level wipes; now ill be playing this game for quite some time!

I just completed Chapter 2 on Insane. I have this need to A++ every level as I play them, so that I won't have to go back a re-learn how to beat the level. Going pretty well so far, I'd say.

I beat it solo earlier today, the last chapter was SO frustrating.

I thought it was pretty easy except for the level where you have to keep doing that puzzle with the rock, the flying furry block and the buttons EVERY TIME YOU START THE LEVEL. GAAAH.

I've got my gold trophy now though, so it's all good. After all that though, I'd probably have a conniption if Dan revealed there was some Platinum Trophy for beating normal co-op, insane co-op, normal solo AND insane solo, AND getting all the achievements... thank goodness they stopped with the rewards at Insane Mode. Otherwise I would dedicate myself to that for weeks until I finally finished...