• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Derpface123

How's Everyone Doing On Their Insane Mode Progress?

130 posts in this topic

Do you have to a++ all insane levels to get the trophy or just finish insane mode to get it?

Also I'm on chapter 5 level 9

Just finish all the normal levels + the finale. A++ is not required :)

Ok good and thanks for the info

Was done quite early with the solo insane mode.

Currently on half of the progress in co-op.

The more you play it, the easier it gets!

I powered through 4 and 8/973 chapters in a day. Now I doubt if I have the strength to continue...

When i have my silver trophy on in a online match i feel ashamed when a golden trophy joins the game lol. Im on Ch. 5-1 atm. From what i have been hearing its great to have a gold trophy! 

I had my gold trophy on while playing the Furbottom co-op yesterday.  My partner quit out and someone joined in.  He ran up to me, stood still for a bit (in awe?) then proceeded to hit me around for a bit.  I think he was impressed by it's awesomeness...

8-4... After every act I have to drink a tall cup of ice cold water and do 20 push-ups or my brain will overheat. I get way to stressed with this game. It's not necessarily hard, (Besides attempting to pick up a lonely rock that is sitting still without being killed by some spiteful ghosts who apparently don't like people picking up rocks) I just try to rush, and then get in a rut. The most evil things ever conceived are the rocket robots. They are the sole cause of poverty, disease, and homeless puppies in the world.

8-4... After every act I have to drink a tall cup of ice cold water and do 20 push-ups or my brain will overheat. I get way to stressed with this game. It's not necessarily hard, (Besides attempting to pick up a lonely rock that is sitting still without being killed by some spiteful ghosts who apparently don't like people picking up rocks) I just try to rush, and then get in a rut. The most evil things ever conceived are the rocket robots. They are the sole cause of poverty, disease, and homeless puppies in the world.

I can't even express my hatred for them I have died SOOOOOO many times to those evil things everytime I see them I start stressing out

I'm still on Chapter 5 Co-op... Namebasics hasn't felt like playing or a long time. :L

I can't even express my hatred for them I have died SOOOOOO many times to those evil things everytime I see them I start stressing out

I hate when you think you escaped the missile by standing behind a cloud block, but then it's all like "Sike!" and I die...

It's like I reached my hand out in friendship to the missile bot, but then it spat a missile in my mouth. 

I hate when you think you escaped the missile by standing behind a cloud block, but then it's all like "Sike!" and I die...

It's like I reached my hand out in friendship to the missile bot, but then it spat a missile in my mouth. 

haha exactly what i think every time i die by it. Sorry Hatty but your face on my screen saying "MUAAAAH" every time i die is making me want to eat a sock.

Edited by Cheez

Another thing is if you're in the middle of a jump and your controller dies and you die. Trust me when it happens, it happens. 

I am on 8-3. So close to the golden trophy I can TASTE it! :-P  

i got stuck there for AGES... three sessions it took me to get past that one.

I have a 3-year old controller, so the stick gets stuck sometimes. For instance I wanted to nudge a little to the left at one point, but my controller thought I meant to have a full on invasion of the left side of the screen and bounded happily into one of those annoying 1-block pools of water... The Finale was terrible for me just on regular, now I can't even get by 8-4...

I WIN!! MUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, wait, half the Battleblock Theater community has already beaten insane... >:(

I have a 3-year old controller, so the stick gets stuck sometimes. For instance I wanted to nudge a little to the left at one point, but my controller thought I meant to have a full on invasion of the left side of the screen and bounded happily into one of those annoying 1-block pools of water... The Finale was terrible for me just on regular, now I can't even get by 8-4...

Still stuck on 8-4:( Hoping to beat it by tonight. I'm on Eastern time. 

Still stuck on 8-4:( Hoping to beat it by tonight. I'm on Eastern time. 

I was stuck on the part with the saws and lazer, it's best just to keep crouching rather than actually sliding under both. It drove me crazy. In all honesty there aren't many more really annoying levels afterward. The Final Finale was actually quite fun, spare the end where I got launched into spikes within jumping distance of the final finish 4 times in a row. 

Edited by BiPolarBear

I'm almost at the last chapter in insane coop and today I started the solo insane after getting every A++ in the solo normal mode (last Encore really was a pain, who made it is a pure evil genius).

If someone wants to try the furbottom's feature on insane add me (my gamertag's the same as the nickname), I'm still trying to get the winston head I didn't got achieving every level on normal mode :/

I've wasted all my time A++ing normal to start insane.  Thankfully I'm almost complete. 

One thing I enjoy about BBT is that it's challenging. . .But it's not crazy hard (Like SuperMeat Boy).  You'll struggle, but if you keep at it, it's VERY doable to complete each of the levels.