fizzy010

Story Dlc? (Warning Spoilers)

fizzy010    0

If you have beaten Battleblock Theater, you would know that when the hat landed on Hatty (after the Buckle Your Pants song) it glows green instead of red. Personally, though i don't know what it was supposed to mean, could Hatty possibly still be alive? Maybe the goodness could have revived him! Could this mean a story DLC?

Edited by fizzy010

I wondered this myself, also you may have noticed that the hat also glowed green when on Furbottom at times. But it sounds like someone is yelling no repeatedly right before the space laser, so I think it may not be good. But Hatty never died, he went into a coma judging by the fact the narrator described him as a vegetable. I hope for more amazing DLC because bro tears were nearly shed at that first song and the cocoa see. 

• Upvote 1

fizzy010    0

I wondered this myself, also you may have noticed that the hat also glowed green when on Furbottom at times. But it sounds like someone is yelling no repeatedly right before the space laser, so I think it may not be good. But Hatty never died, he went into a coma judging by the fact the narrator described him as a vegetable. I hope for more amazing DLC because bro tears were nearly shed at that first song and the cocoa see. 

I was close to tears my self :c

Spyer    36

IndustrialKnight said that the hat was saying No no no because Hatty's Soul was freed from the hat. 

So I believe Hatty... is dead lol. I don't expect anymore Story DLC.

But Weapon and Star Head dlc for sure. :P

I dont think hes dead or alive.. hes just.. out of the story, not to be negative. Its better this way.. like what else could happen? The crazy dogmen capture him? Or the frog creatures?

What are you? Womens?

• Upvote 1

GoldenGhost    2,058

I'm not expecting DLC for the story. Since they left the theater, why would it make sense to insert more levels that take place in the theater? Unless one of the prisoners got left behind or something...

Edited by GoldenGhost

I'm not expecting DLC for the story. Since they left the theater, why would it make sense to insert more levels that take place in the theater? Unless one of the prisoners got left behind or something...

They ALL got left behind, only the default round head guy and Hatty left. No one else was on the ship but them,

danp    519

Really?  I mean, the boat has more than 1 floor, and there were those guys with the muskets holding the cats away from it..

• Upvote 4

BiPolarBear    121

Well I may be mistaken, but I believe the boat was pushed back when the lazar shot into the sky. Also the laser hit the Alien's spaceship, was that what caused it to crash in the first place? There is a conspiracy afoot! 

jdog1538    8

What are you? Womens?

If the death of Hatty Hattington wasn't emotional for you, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

xlrrip    8

Wait wait wait I mean so some of you think there might not be story mode dlc because they got away well when the laser came up it hit the boat pushing it back leading them back to the island or for it to push them back and changing there direction so I have 2 theory's a they get forced to go back to the island cause ship damage or just caused they got pushed back also if you say there not going to make a sequel I think they might do in there next game if they do one a type of sequel but like for battleblock theater in this sequel it would have the story line for bbt then having like the alien from ahhd also having the knights come in or a hidden knight that wasn't in cc like the white knight or black knight of legend who ends up being in the new game also I wanted to add what someone said about them not doing a story dlc but a star head/weapons dlc if they where to do that I'd want them to add these... Also what ever I say this is my opinion for what I'd like to be added and please comment I would like to here what you would've have to say

Star head dlc- barbarian cc knight with antlers aka purple k, golden whale head.

Weapons dlc- Alien hd gun

Not insta kill just nock them back or something

And that's all I can think of as of right now but s tell me what you guys think.

Hi5er    7

Weapons dlc- Alien hd gun

Not insta kill just nock them back or something

Wouldn't it be too similar to the forceball?

mutan36    2

Well I may be mistaken, but I believe the boat was pushed back when the lazar shot into the sky. Also the laser hit the Alien's spaceship, was that what caused it to crash in the first place? There is a conspiracy afoot! 

Maybe the boat gets pushed in to a band of scary swash buckling pirates, and they join forces and find an island made entirely of candy! 

BiPolarBear    121

They've added dlc for their previous games, so I don't see why they wouldn't add any in BBT. I'm sure they're gonna add a level pack or a character pack at some point, but remember they have to fix bugs and stuff first. If you want more BBT awesomeness play the PDA games on Alien Hominid HD, it's pretty fun, and has all the same controls!

anubis316    1

I just beat it, I am so sad I want to go sit in a corner and cry. Please give me something to fill this hole you have dug out of my heart with your sad ending. I was like oh no hatty say it isn't so and they were like well we will just give you an ending that will confuse you and tear your heart out and make a green glowing hat just so you can have a thread of hope. but then we learn that thread belongs to yard and then you are covered in cats and thats not helping anybody.

Cheez    3

What are you? Womens?

If the death of Hatty Hattington wasn't emotional for you, I don't know what is.

Or is he dead.. #HattyHattingtonDeathConspiracy2013