fizzy010

Story Dlc? (Warning Spoilers)

53 posts in this topic

Weapons dlc- Alien hd gun

Not insta kill just nock them back or something

Wouldn't it be too similar to the forceball?

No, it would go straight.

Weapons dlc- Alien hd gun

Not insta kill just nock them back or something

Wouldn't it be too similar to the forceball?

No, it would go straight.

Still kinda redundant... just saying.

There should be a dlc/unlock where you have the Hat. It could work like the trophy and you could toggle it on and off.

There should be a dlc/unlock where you have the Hat. It could work like the trophy and you could toggle it on and off.

I had a theory that maybe you unlocked the Hat when you achieved 100% A++'s on all 4 story modes, but so far nothing of the sort has been reported yet...

The problem with some stuff like that (Not specifically the hat) is that the prisoners would have to be re-animated (re-drawn, not brought back from the dead). I'm no novice, adept or expert at game development, but I think they would have to add the hat on each individual prisoner due to shape and size difference. Same goes for things such as new skins or weapon animations.

I wondered this myself, also you may have noticed that the hat also glowed green when on Furbottom at times. But it sounds like someone is yelling no repeatedly right before the space laser, so I think it may not be good. But Hatty never died, he went into a coma judging by the fact the narrator described him as a vegetable. I hope for more amazing DLC because bro tears were nearly shed at that first song and the cocoa see. 

I was close to tears my self :c

You Are not alone, i have fought beside that man, i witnessed the stuff of legends...

I wondered this myself, also you may have noticed that the hat also glowed green when on Furbottom at times. But it sounds like someone is yelling no repeatedly right before the space laser, so I think it may not be good. But Hatty never died, he went into a coma judging by the fact the narrator described him as a vegetable. I hope for more amazing DLC because bro tears were nearly shed at that first song and the cocoa see. 

What are you? Womens?

um... seriously, Hatty was an amazing(not to mention hansom) person! you have no right to judge them...or me for doing the same...

What are you? Womens?

If the death of Hatty Hattington wasn't emotional for you, I don't know what is.

Or is he dead.. #HattyHattingtonDeathConspiracy2013

I just beat it, I am so sad I want to go sit in a corner and cry. Please give me something to fill this hole you have dug out of my heart with your sad ending. I was like oh no hatty say it isn't so and they were like well we will just give you an ending that will confuse you and tear your heart out and make a green glowing hat just so you can have a thread of hope. but then we learn that thread belongs to yard and then you are covered in cats and thats not helping anybody.

You are not alone...

Really?  I mean, the boat has more than 1 floor, and there were those guys with the muskets holding the cats away from it..

oh...MY...GOD!!! it is an honner yo be in the presents of a god such as your slef!!! thenk you for making me!!!

Maybe there will be a series of underwater levels where you play as the man himself, hatty hattington, trying to return to all of his friendly friends. Being in a new environment means they could introduce some new hazards, and maybe new friends that hatty meets along his journey.

Really?  I mean, the boat has more than 1 floor, and there were those guys with the muskets holding the cats away from it..

I agree but im upset he might have died they should do that heaven thing for a dlc please 

I just beat it, I am so sad I want to go sit in a corner and cry. Please give me something to fill this hole you have dug out of my heart with your sad ending. I was like oh no hatty say it isn't so and they were like well we will just give you an ending that will confuse you and tear your heart out and make a green glowing hat just so you can have a thread of hope. but then we learn that thread belongs to yard and then you are covered in cats and thats not helping anybody.

same it is disappointing

Maybe a mission to go to heaven to rescue hatty... maybe?

i agree it would be fun and make others feet better he is not really dead

i agree it would be fun and make others feet better he is not really dead

RIP Hatty, if you want to answer multiple quotations in your reply, please use the 'MultiQuote' option next to the 'Quote' option, or edit your existing post.

Please try not to post more than one reply in a row like you have done above. Thanks!

R.I.V. (rest in vegtables)

HATTY HATTINGTON

APRIL 3rd 2013 - WHENEVER YOU BEAT THE GAME

HES ISNT DEAD RIGHT?

FAMILY

BEST FRIEND - BEST FRIEND

DAN PALADIN - GODFATHER

YOU WILL BE MISSED

YOU WILL BE MISSED

Unlike this thread. Just kidding. Anyways, yeah Hatty isn't dead. He's under water for at least under 1:25 seconds. Humans like him can hold their breath up to 5 mins. Plus he was falling slowly, so he can get up to the surface much faster than 1:25 seconds. At most that would still leave him at 2 mins 50 seconds in, giving him the other half (2:50) to make SURE he is on the surface.

That's what I think. Maybe the hat teleported him back to the ship right after the cutscene goes back to the menu. Perhaps this entire explanation was useless.

DLC Idea-war at sea

Cats chase the Friendship at sea and you have to use NPCs to traverse the ship and survive. (maybe the ship is sinking and you have to race to the top of the ship)

e.g. you need to get rid of cats or have other prisoners distract cats and creatures to get through areas that are blocked (like throw prisoners into a mine thats blocking a narrow area). and you need prisoners to pull you up high places.

basically not only unlocks this story dlc, but unlocks new stuff to use on furbuttom's feature and stage creation.

Edited by Ceresbane

I have a good idea, hatty is in a coma, and drifs asore, and the cats want pay back, they have plans to kill hatty on stage, and the spirets in the hat don't want to leave thier host, so now it's up to hatty, and his hat powers to escape the theater, descovering secerts never seen been showed befor

Guys. The laser from Hatty's hat hit the Alien Hominid Spaceshio making it crash and it also hit the Bear from Game 4 causing it to crash which is the storyline OF game 4. Hatty also ended up in Castle Crashers along WITH the Alien Hominids. Somethings goin' on here... :3

Not trying to be a downer or anything... but has anyone thought of the possibility that Hatty may have died of starvation? I mean he hasn't left his seat for how long now...

I know the behemoth doesn't make sequels but I had an idea about one, the cats revive hatty and find out they can keep him alive by feeding him popcorn and he can't control himself at all and the hat is forcing him to do things like managers do but he is completely aware of what he is doing but can't do anything about it u learn this and come to save him but the cats are ready for u and make your challenges even harder than before and when u come to the last level there is a time limit if u fail u see hatty die but if u succeed he can come with but u have to feed him popcorn but like I said before never going to happen.