Sign in to follow this  
LEMONATOR18

I Wish I Could Do More With Yarn

I've bought all the weapons, as I'm sure a lot of people have, and I've just been hoarding all my yarn since. On occasion, I can find someone who'll take my yarn in exchange for a few gems, but that's all I've been able to do with it other than mount it all up.

Maybe in future there could be a few more weapons to buy, or some heads that can only be ought with yarn or something. It's just kind of annoying when I have to bother collecting it for A++ when I can't actually spend it on anything.

Alas, this is a sore truth with me as well. However, the developers of this god-licked game have not revealed what they plan to do over future moons. They may, release content with another purpose for the yarn. On the other hand, they may continue their journey in game development by creating a new game. Their future tales are not within our hands, but their own. Who are we to ask of their prowess in coding?... Well, we buy their things and fund future projects, but that aside, we must trust in their judgement.

I do a agree with your words of wisdom, but i think they have other areas to focus on.. i think they have put that into some thought though, who knows maybe soon ;)

I use yarn to trade for heads

I usually give one yarn for one head, most people accept that deal. ^-^

I believe Dan said that there was no purpose for all the extra yarn, I gave away 20 at a time to people who needed it. Plus it helped me get the global trader achievement.  

I'm not going to lie. I had 100+ yarn and I started using my surplus yarn to get heads from people who didn't have all the weapons for only 2 yarn each. I know that's kind of taking advantage of newbies but its the only use yarn has anymore.

Agreed. Once you buy the weapons, the only thing you can use it for is trading it to people who don't have the weapons.

They should make outfits that you can purchase. (Like a Tuxedo, astronaut suit, chainmail armor, etc.)

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Once you buy the weapons, the only thing you can use it for is trading it to people who don't have the weapons.

They should make outfits that you can purchase. (Like a Tuxedo, astronaut suit, chainmail armor, etc.)

Pretty nice idea, I'd gladly pay a dlc wich add that possibility :P

• Upvote 1

Pretty nice idea, I'd gladly pay a dlc wich add that possibility :P

I hope this isn't the case. I happily give out my yarn to random people who need it the most because I have all the heads now.

Yeah, but featured playlists can have it. So you can always get more.. And in the future when you do have all the heads you could trade gems for yarn. Its pretty limitless as long as you have gems to trade, which you will since you can get them any number of ways.

Edited by Ten Bears
  • Upvote 1

I'm still living in the hope that more weapons / heads / levels will be released that need to be purchased with yarn

I don't like the idea of clothes or costumes all too much (besides the cat's pjs :P), but I think a cool idea for a patch or update would be to change some accessory colors on current heads so they aren't quite so bland.

I don't like the idea of clothes or costumes all too much (besides the cat's pjs :P), but I think a cool idea for a patch or update would be to change some accessory colors on current heads so they aren't quite so bland.

Could have patterned colours to diversify a bit, i.e. polka dots, stripes, shiny, army colours etc?

Start a normal co-op lobby, and trade with beginners, by trading 1 ball of yarn for 10 gems. Only thing I can do with my 110+ yarn. Saving at least some of it up for in case upcoming DLC with new weapons  ;-)

I would've liked a betting spectator mode online.

Something like what smash bros. brawl had. Either bet yarn/gems on a team or bet on who will be MVP

• Upvote 1

I would've liked a betting spectator mode online.

Something like what smash bros. brawl had. Either bet yarn/gems on a team or bet on who will be MVP

I like this idea, they should also put our characters/prisoners in the theater background so it looks like we're actually judging them.

I have another idea for yarn instead off just ripping off my friends (please check my other post) Maybe behemoth could make separate special heads for the all of the heads and these heads cost like 100 yarn for each head  

I think after collecting every head in a category the vending machine changes and it has say 5 heads you can only unlock with yarn.