Infected

Battleblock Theater Glitches

KMKHunter    15

I downloaded the new update via xbox live, and much to my chagrin, discovered that it caused an issue that makes the game unplayable. I now have only a trial version, and no matter how many times I "download again" at the purchase screen, I can't play anything but the trial version. If this issue has already been posted, can someone point me to a fix? If not, what the heck? Tried deleting and reinstalling, didn't help.

Contact Xbox Live support. They should be able to help you restore your game to full version.

Lindsay    124

I downloaded the new update via xbox live, and much to my chagrin, discovered that it caused an issue that makes the game unplayable. I now have only a trial version, and no matter how many times I "download again" at the purchase screen, I can't play anything but the trial version. If this issue has already been posted, can someone point me to a fix? If not, what the heck? Tried deleting and reinstalling, didn't help.

Contact Xbox Live support. They should be able to help you restore your game to full version.

Seconded! Another thing you can try is logging in and out of Xbox LIVE at the Log-in screen, then resetting your game. This should prompt the title to check for your game purchase again.

However, it sounds like something may have happened with the record of your purchase, so KMKHunter's suggestion may be more helpful. 

someone1900    0

Why am I only getting half of my earned gems??? When my brother has 19 gems I only have half of that even though we played the same level and everything!!!!

Lindsay    124

Why am I only getting half of my earned gems??? When my brother has 19 gems I only have half of that even though we played the same level and everything!!!!

Which types of levels are you playing -- Arena or Story? 

Are you BOTH logged in to an Xbox LIVE account, or are you logged in as a Guest and your brother is logged into an account?

I have done every level on normal co-op campaign, not including the encore levels, and I have checked through every level and I have done the final level twice and I still haven't gotten my silver trophy can someone please help me

Lindsay    124

I have done every level on normal co-op campaign, not including the encore levels, and I have checked through every level and I have done the final level twice and I still haven't gotten my silver trophy can someone please help me add me on Xbox:Sensei Twerk

Responded to your query in a different thread: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15138-any-issues-with-furbottoms-features-playlists-post-them-there/?p=301950

Please refrain from double-posting! We'll find ya. :P

For the fastest possible response from the Behemoth team, use our Support site!

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/

We have a Knowledgebase link so you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions, and you can even create a new ticket to talk with us directly! The Forums are great for talking to another Behemoth players about your issues. 

A C Cret    196

As grenade glitches are more my forté (http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14973-weird-grenade-glitch/), I have another new one. At some random places in the gift shop (any place with a cat in the backround art, right beneath the teleport block on the top floor, and right at the spawn in front of the exit door), when I throw a grenade facing towards the left, it flies in to the right, as if i threw it facing right. If that's too confusing, let me simplifiy it for you: when I throw a grenade while facing the left in some specific areas of the gift shop, it flies in the opposite direction.

HHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP! EVIL GRENAAAAAAAAADE GHOOOOOOOOOST!

Edited by A C Cret

Memor    270

If a bar is on the left of a block (so you grab the bar from the left), if you hold down right on the D-Pad, and hold the left analog stick left, you will kinda have a slight spasm on the bar. It can be stopped by releasing the left analog stick or the D-Pad, but it's still weird.

LimeArsenic    1

I uploaded an adventure playlist yesterday night and from what I could tell it was doing very well in terms of people playing it, however for some reason I can't seem to find it now on the community theter list for Adventuse Solo. From what i saw my playlist was the ast one as of now to be uploaded so it should be in new adventure solo but it's not. I also did't realize a back up was recommended since it was my first playlist and I put alot of hours into creating it. any reason why it would just dissappear all of a sudden?

Lindsay    124

I uploaded an adventure playlist yesterday night and from what I could tell it was doing very well in terms of people playing it, however for some reason I can't seem to find it now on the community theter list for Adventuse Solo. From what i saw my playlist was the ast one as of now to be uploaded so it should be in new adventure solo but it's not. I also did't realize a back up was recommended since it was my first playlist and I put alot of hours into creating it. any reason why it would just dissappear all of a sudden?

I just answered your question in another thread!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14636-my-levels-are-gone/?p=305272

Tixerp    32

I have a friend who just bought BattleBlock Theater a couple of days ago and he got the boot, 50% off, and the moose, but for some reason he also got Furbottom. Any reason why you guys think this might have happened?

SoloJohnson    0

Ok, so I went to the trouble of creating a level. Got it all done and went to test it but it doesn't start me off in the cage I put. Idk if i did something or what but its irritating me. Any ideas?

Lindsay    124

Ok, so I went to the trouble of creating a level. Got it all done and went to test it but it doesn't start me off in the cage I put. Idk if i did something or what but its irritating me. Any ideas?

What kind of level is it?

If you upload the level and tell me the playlist name and your user name (please BACK IT UP FIRST!) we can take a look and tell you what we think. 

How to Back Up Your Level:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=39

Hello, people.

My little brother and I were playing The Game earlier, we wanted to play a playlist someone else created. When we started playing the first level, I tried to jump and it made it like I pressed start. I continued to press A and it just went to the Start Menu... I went back to Xbox Home, and restarted the game. It did it again. I don't know if it's my controller, or it's my Xbox, or the game, I just need some help here. Please reply!

:?

:oops: 

:shock: 

:x  

Lindsay    124

Hello, people.

My little brother and I were playing The Game earlier, we wanted to play a playlist someone else created. When we started playing the first level, I tried to jump and it made it like I pressed start. I continued to press A and it just went to the Start Menu... I went back to Xbox Home, and restarted the game. It did it again. I don't know if it's my controller, or it's my Xbox, or the game, I just need some help here. Please reply!

:?

:oops:

:shock:

:x  

Hm... it does sound like this might be your controller. 

Have you tried restarting your Xbox system entirely? 

What happens if you unplug the controller you were using, and try a different controller?

I found a weird glitch.  When you first start a level, no matter what order you press the buttons, you can't grab onto monkey bars.  It only lasts a couple seconds, but I have a level that your first action is to jump to upside down monkey bars, and if you make the jump right when the level starts, you will never grab the monkey bars.  I have repeated this action multiple times, trying by pressing the right trigger AFTER the level fully loads, and still nothing.  It's about 2 seconds or less that this happens.

I have had other players play test my levels and they have the same problem.

Edited by Backup sidekick

Lindsay    124

Hey what about the glitch with my game?Nobody read it.Just go to my profile and go to topics and select "Castle Crashers Weird Glitch".

Hey! I read it. We won't always reply unless we need more information to figure out what's going on, but we're checking this forum frequently. 

Thanks for your report, we do appreciate it!

This is a double post because its a separate post that is a separate bbt tech issue.

If I host a challenge map, and people exit out and join in, it plays the same level over and over again until both teams have both players finish the level. It's extremely tedious and I end up watching the level get played 3-4 or more times because of people quitting.

Basically if I start alone and while the other team is playing someone joins, the level has to have my teammate play solo before we go to the next level. In the meantime if a member of the other team gets bored and quits and someone joins that team, then they have to play the level alone.

This can turn into a vicious cycle.