• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Infected

Battleblock Theater Glitches

I can join any one of my friends but not multiple at the same time, so we can never have more than two in a lobby. 

A profile pic, with ONE post?

*gasp*

Anyways, could you be a little clearer? I always thought you could have a match with 3 friends in it. Like, hosting a match and inviting three friends.

Edited by MeltedCow

I have tried loading the featured arena content with another player on couch Co op, to play online, and every time it says Battleblock theater content is not available (or something similar) but we can still play other arena modes online. We also can play the Co op adventure furbottom feature levels, and user created levels. The only thing we can't do is play the furbottom feature arena levels online.

I have tried loading the featured arena content with another player on couch Co op, to play online, and every time it says Battleblock theater content is not available (or something similar) but we can still play other arena modes online. We also can play the Co op adventure furbottom feature levels, and user created levels. The only thing we can't do is play the furbottom feature arena levels online.

Hm, that shouldn't be happening. 

This Knowledgebase article should help troubleshoot -- though I'm wondering if there is something else going on since you are able to get into some UGC levels but not others. 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=2

When i started playing couch co-op with my friend something weird happend.We played for an hour but we didnt get any gems.We got all the gems but i couldnt spend them on prisoners.We are on chapter 2 and we have the same problem with yarns.We get them but we cannot spend them in shop we pressed all the buttons but nothing i dont know whats happening.Pls help we dont want to go any further because we want to get all the prisoners and the guns.Btw we are playing on a pc

When i started playing couch co-op with my friend something weird happend.We played for an hour but we didnt get any gems.We got all the gems but i couldnt spend them on prisoners.We are on chapter 2 and we have the same problem with yarns.We get them but we cannot spend them in shop we pressed all the buttons but nothing i dont know whats happening.Pls help we dont want to go any further because we want to get all the prisoners and the guns.Btw we are playing on a pc

Are you playing offline or online? Are you BOTH not getting gems, or just one of them? Thanks in advance!

It sounds to me like you're playing offline. Because of our connection to the Steam item server, there are some things you are not able to do until you connect up online again. Don't worry, once you get online, all your gems will show up!

Here is the breakdown of exactly what you are not able to do when offline: 
- You CAN collect gems and yarn. However, YARN will save to your inventory right away, but GEMS will not. Gems will sync up when you go online. 
- You CANNOT purchase Prisoners while offline. The Prisoner vending machine will not work.
- You CANNOT purchase Weapons while offline. The guards will not take your yarn. 
- You CANNOT trade in-game (since you cannot trade with local players in-general).

Are you playing offline or online? Are you BOTH not getting gems, or just one of them? Thanks in advance!

It sounds to me like you're playing offline. Because of our connection to the Steam item server, there are some things you are not able to do until you connect up online again. Don't worry, once you get online, all your gems will show up!

Here is the breakdown of exactly what you are not able to do when offline: 
- You CAN collect gems and yarn. However, YARN will save to your inventory right away, but GEMS will not. Gems will sync up when you go online. 
- You CANNOT purchase Prisoners while offline. The Prisoner vending machine will not work.
- You CANNOT purchase Weapons while offline. The guards will not take your yarn. 
- You CANNOT trade in-game (since you cannot trade with local players in-general).

Yes i played offline and now i tryed online and it worked thanks :D

When i was going though chapter 8, I turned on my game to see that the 2nd part of the finale was already played through, but the first wasn't. The second level had an A grade but the first one didn't.  I didn't even unlock some of the levels from the previous act.  I am very confused.  

When i was going though chapter 8, I turned on my game to see that the 2nd part of the finale was already played through, but the first wasn't. The second level had an A grade but the first one didn't.  I didn't even unlock some of the levels from the previous act.  I am very confused.  

Thanks for the report! This is a low frequency issue we're aware of and are looking into. 

When I host a game, there is no sound. I do not understand why this keeps happening. When I play offline, I get full sound. When I play online, as soon as I enter a lobby, sound gets turned off. Help, please.

About half the time, when I try to play online with a "find player" match, i see the hourglass loading screen, and it will stay there forever. There's no timeout crash or anything, it just stays there forever. And when I press a button, I hear the related sound, but nothing actually happens.

Hi, i recently got battleblock theater on xbox 360 with games with gold. I have been enjoying the game when the game crashed and every time i load the games it says " failed to load your game progress! Reloading your game progress can sometimes fix this" however when i reload it, the same quote comes up. I want to continue playing put it is pointless if your prisoners skins wont save. Any help?

Hi, i recently got battleblock theater on xbox 360 with games with gold. I have been enjoying the game when the game crashed and every time i load the games it says " failed to load your game progress! Reloading your game progress can sometimes fix this" however when i reload it, the same quote comes up. I want to continue playing put it is pointless if your prisoners skins wont save. Any help?

It sounds like you had a profile syncing issue with Xbox LIVE. This happens sometimes when there is a hiccup in your LIVE connection, and the Xbox does not sync your data properly. 

There is a known workaround for this. You will need to sync your profile online, delete and re-download your game. Then, delete and resync your profile. 

Make sure you're signed in to Xbox LIVE first to give your profile a chance to sync, then delete your profile and re-download it given the below directions. DO NOT log into the game before doing this -- you're trying to re-download your save data from the cloud BEFORE it has a chance to overwrite. 

HOWEVER, please note: ALTHOUGH IT IS A VERY SMALL RISK, there is always a possibility of data loss when deleting and re-downloading a profile from Xbox LIVE. DO NOT attempt this troubleshooting step if you are uncomfortable with this risk. 

Every time I go to the game it signs me out of xboxlive and it won't let me sign back in and when I leave the game it's signs in perfectly help please

Can you tell me at which point the title signs you out -- is it while you are booting, when you attempt to go into a mode or check something, or somewhere else? What error message do you receive, and does it look like a system message or game message? Thanks!

It signs me out right when I open the game and when i try signing in it doesn't let me but once I leave the game it signs back in so it won't let me play battleblock theater on xbox live

If you throw a paper aeroplane in the bit where you can see the audience before a boss stage (dunno if its specific to boss stage 4 or not),

the paper aeroplane will do this thing that i dont know how to describe so i recorded a gif. http://postimg.org/image/4s6fg2gsl/

EDIT: btw, you cant see it very well in the gif but its moving a lot

Edited by secretNenteus

If you throw a paper aeroplane in the bit where you can see the audience before a boss stage (dunno if its specific to boss stage 4 or not),

the paper aeroplane will do this thing that i dont know how to describe so i recorded a gif. http://postimg.org/image/4s6fg2gsl/

EDIT: btw, you cant see it very well in the gif but its moving a lot

Nothing is wrong that I can see. You just detonated it for all we know.

So my friends and I got Battle Block theater with "Games with gold" and we love it, but we're having a few problems with it.

-In arena, we aren't earning any gems for winning. We can earn gems in Co-Op.

-Selecting Furbottom's Features gives a "The Battleblock theater services are not avalible" error. I can't find Furbottom's Features games via find game either.

-Grab bag gives a "This feed is empty" error

The rest of the Arena works fine (Aside from feature). We can play, find games, host games, but not earn gems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

So my friends and I got Battle Block theater with "Games with gold" and we love it, but we're having a few problems with it.

-In arena, we aren't earning any gems for winning. We can earn gems in Co-Op.

-Selecting Furbottom's Features gives a "The Battleblock theater services are not avalible" error. I can't find Furbottom's Features games via find game either.

-Grab bag gives a "This feed is empty" error

The rest of the Arena works fine (Aside from feature). We can play, find games, host games, but not earn gems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there! We had some technical difficulties with Furbottom's Features over the weekend, but they should be back as of 11:00 AM Pacific this morning. Please give them a try!

We are also working on restoring the feeds, so hopefully those should be back soon. 

Can you tell me how you are checking on your gem count? Also, which Arena levels are you going to? You will only earn gems when completing official The Behemoth Arena games -- the maps you can get to when you select a mode. If you are going to Arena via the Community Theater, you will not earn any gems (you get "strawberries" instead).