• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Infected

Battleblock Theater Glitches

Something wrong has happened!  I created a playlist for Furbottom's Features, uploaded it a week ago, then right after that day, I tried the level, and beat it, then it disappeared, then today my level comes back, then I beat my level again, then it disappeared, AGAIN!

Are you playing on XBLA? 

If so, this might explain things. 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

Thanks for helping me!

i was playing on solo mode then stopped and went to play online with a friend and then when i came back to play on solo again everything in my saves disappeared :/ 

every level i had played was A++ and almost in 3rd part

i was playing on solo mode then stopped and went to play online with a friend and then when i came back to play on solo again everything in my saves disappeared :/ 

every level i had played was A++ and almost in 3rd part

That's not good! Can you tell me which platform you were playing on?

I was playing furbottoms features and when I stopped, I played some muckle! Of course, I had a good time but when I came back to the furbottoms features later it kept saying, "the battleblock theater service is not available. Please try again later". So I waited a day and I'm back at this same screen wondering why it isn't working.

I'm using the new Xbox one feature program which allows you to use Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one and that is where I play my battleblock!

I was playing furbottoms features and when I stopped, I played some muckle! Of course, I had a good time but when I came back to the furbottoms features later it kept saying, "the battleblock theater service is not available. Please try again later". So I waited a day and I'm back at this same screen wondering why it isn't working.

I'm using the new Xbox one feature program which allows you to use Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one and that is where I play my battleblock!

Usually when this happens there is a technical problem with the game. We should have resolved it now!

Somehow my story mode progress was reset or something like that. I still have the achievements and the purple A++ meter on the player stats screen but my trophys are gone. When i start up the story mode i just starts me right from the shipwreck scene. Also my options were reset like my favorite color and volume and all that jazz. Furbottoms features chapter also reset.

My community theater keeps saying that its not available. This has been happening for awhile now Furbottoms feature works (for the most part) But the community theater is broken or something for me. For both of the things like arena and chapters I just cant get to it.

I have no idea how any of this happened. Hope that it can be fixed :]

please no double posting, you can use the edit and add the content you want to

He posted in the window of a week, that's fine. Double posting applies when someone posts within a day or two.

Somehow my story mode progress was reset or something like that. I still have the achievements and the purple A++ meter on the player stats screen but my trophys are gone. When i start up the story mode i just starts me right from the shipwreck scene. Also my options were reset like my favorite color and volume and all that jazz. Furbottoms features chapter also reset.

My community theater keeps saying that its not available. This has been happening for awhile now Furbottoms feature works (for the most part) But the community theater is broken or something for me. For both of the things like arena and chapters I just cant get to it.

I have no idea how any of this happened. Hope that it can be fixed :]

I think for the story mode progress, something must have overwritten that data and you might have to start over. I recommend you copy the save data from it's folder and you keep it somewhere else so you have a spare save to run off of incase this happens again.

hey, so why the heck did the game restart me?

I'm kind of super upset about it cause i had all the round and square heads, and all the weapons. 

so, I'm playing on a guest account that's linked to Xbox live but i don't have it specifically to that account, and i was trying to play with other people but every once in awhile it would kick me out and say i'm not logged into Xbox live. (but then i would just say which account i was on and it would let me in again) 

It got pretty persistent and out of annoyance i just restarted the game, and i get back in, and i'm COMPLETELY restarted. Only one head in each category, and the first weapon.

WTF all i did was restart the bloody game.  

This is so bizarre and i'm sure no one can help me but.. i don't want to lose all my progress. 

My progress on Coop Community Theater wont save.
Everytime me and my gf play some level on Community Theather and then leave the game, when we come back, its all gone. We have to play it all over again.

The save works fine on Coop Furbottoms Features, and Coop Story Mode.
I know my english sucks. Can someone help me ?

Everytime me and my gf play some level on Community Theather and then leave the game, when we come back, its all gone. We have to play it all over again.

"Are you sure you want to quit? Your progress will not be saved".

Hi there! 

Progress in user-made levels is not saved from session to session. If the level is a Furbottom's Feature, though, your progress will save. 

Hope that this helps!

default Items like "Mom" dont appear on the steam inventory, sadly, all my friends have them on their inventory