• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Lindsay

Welcome! Please Include Gamertag/playlist Name In Your Post!

26 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! We're excited to check out your levels -- and so is everyone else!

Please provide the following information in any promo posts in this forum section to make finding your playlist easier on the community!

Playlist Name: 

Your Gamertag:

For extra credit...

Playlist Type: Story/Adventure or Arena

Mode: (examples: Muckle, Ball Game, Challenge, etc.)

Happy level creating!

Will this topic also be used to find playlist that can be included into Furbottom's Feature or is this something entirely different?

Will this topic also be used to find playlist that can be included into Furbottom's Feature or is this something entirely different?

Hi Truth -- The Behemoth does browse this forum section, yes. :) This particular thread is just a request to include your gamertags and playlist names in any new Playlist Promo threads you create in the Playlist Promo forum section. This makes it easier for us and the community to find your playlists!

Hi Truth -- The Behemoth does browse this forum section, yes. :) This particular thread is just a request to include your gamertags and playlist names in any new Playlist Promo threads you create in the Playlist Promo forum section. This makes it easier for us and the community to find your playlists!

Why do you say hi when you quote people?  :-D  it's funny in a good way.

Why do you say hi when you quote people?  :-D  it's funny in a good way.

Just like me!!! I hope. 

No reason, really. I like funny forum names. 

I wish I could reply properly but... I have a PS3 so you see where that's going. two years waiting here we go!

But anyways, Hi :D

I wish I could reply properly but... I have a PS3 so you see where that's going. two years waiting here we go!

But anyways, Hi  :D

didn't need to post that but hi to you too

Gamertag: DominantGamer12 (I wish I could change it for free)

Playlist Name: WAR ZONE

Type: Arena

Gametypes: Soul Stealer, King of the Hill, and Ball Game

This is my first playlist (too bad I cannot change the name, that would be a nice feature to add in the future).

Thanks!

Gamertag: HallowFighter

Playlist name: YEAH YUH

Type: Ball Game

A better version: YEAH YUH 2.0 (minus the decimal) is coming out soon.

Gamertag: Hurting People

Playlist name: Slammity Jam

Type: BasketSoccerBall.

Levels overview:

Work In - A traditional and small ball arena, has the most going on out of all other arenas in the playlist.

Jam Hop - symmetrical pillars with liquid traps between them, mistiming your jumps is fatal. The middle of the made is comprised of two symmetrical lasers+light bridges that activated every couple of seconds, making it important to have a good teammate to get you over when the bridges are down.

Switch Ball - Short and wide, two symmetrical bridges connected to switches on opposite side, beneath each bridge are disappearing blocks and underneath the bridges and nets are spikes. If your teammate cant keep the enemy off of your switch you won't make it to the hoop.

pt.2

Cant Slam That - smallest possible court, 2 hoops each side, ceiling and floor are portals, a rock is bouncing around through them for added randomness. You'll need timing to get the ball in the hoop.

Volcanic Jam - The burning bounce pads are surrounds the whole stage except for a few spots on the floor where lava is.

Slamsticle - A truly unique and odd map, an ice mountain with one portal on the top. This portal leads to 4 different portals inside of the frozen mountain. One in each goal roam, and two in a large area in the middle. You'll either go right to the goal room if you're lucky, or you'll spend precious seconds popping in and out of the wrong places. I regret not putting a raccoon in the middle, would have made things a bit more interesting.

I actually wanted to promote a fun arena playlist that I found.  Its a fun one that I think deserves a bit more attention then its getting for the ideas it's using. 

My info: 

Gamertag: Somedutch (currently working on completing solo insanity... wish me luck!)

Playlist info:

Gamertag: BulimianRhapsdy

Playlist Name:  BlitzBrickArena

Type:  Arena

Mode:  It's a full playlist with six king of the hill maps, six basketball maps, and 3 muckle maps

I'll probably be hosting a few matches with the map here and there to try and help as well.  Are there any other good arena maps people can recommend for me to check out as well?

Hey guys -- you can create a new thread for each playlist too, if you like :P Easiest way to get comments!

Hey guys -- you can create a new thread for each playlist too, if you like :P Easiest way to get comments!

I actually wanted to create my own post for people to try and recommend other playlists they enjoyed rather then just their own.  Problem is I don't have permission to create my own thread for some reason.  I would still like to make that thread though if I could.  This just seemed like the next best place to mention something.

I actually wanted to create my own post for people to try and recommend other playlists they enjoyed rather then just their own.  Problem is I don't have permission to create my own thread for some reason.  I would still like to make that thread though if I could.  This just seemed like the next best place to mention something.

Hey Somedutch! Looks like you're a relatively new forum user. 

You aren't able to create new forum topics until you have 3 approved posts under your belt. Looks like you have 2 now -- post one more time, and give it a try once our moderators approve your final post. You can request forum assistance by inputting a ticket into our Support system:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

Edited by Lindsay_Behemoth
Oops -- the system requires 3 approved posts, not 2!

Ah, thank you for letting me know.  I'll try to get a little more active then so I can get the hold removed.  Thank you for the response

I uploaded an adventure playlist yesterday and I was able to find it when searchin in furbottom community theather. Today I can't!

I uploaded an adventure playlist yesterday and I was able to find it when searchin in furbottom community theather. Today I can't!

Hi there! I responded to your PM with a couple suggestions.

The forums wont let me create a create any new topics for some reason. I just finished a playlist and uploaded it for the other players. Can you help me solve this problem?

Whats happenin peeps? I am about to upload my first adventure playlist and would love feedback.  Put a lot of time into this and hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I did creating it.  :D

GT: Mocity Gangsta

Playlist: Ducks R Thugs

Type: Coop Adventure

Each level has coop elements but can be passed solo if you are crafty.  Also each one is themed.  Will upload in the next hr.  Looking forward to hearing what ya'll think.

Update:

Playlist going live by 7PM Central.  Put so much effort into this I really hope this community can enjoy it.  Each level has coop elements to either obtain a strawberry/pie or to continue on with the map.  The title of each stage does allude to some element of game play.  Would love feedback on difficulty...tried making some parts challenging but not impassible without death but also no stroll in the park either.  Should appeal to all skill levels.  The encores are copies of my most time trial worthy stages minus the first finale which is my all time favorite map.  Again, enjoy this playlist and any feedback is appreciated. 

Stage 1: Youre Fired

Stage 2: Cooptimus Prime

Stage 3: Super Hatty Bros (ode to Mario)

Stage 4: Ladder 2 D Top

Stage 5: Cold Blooded

Stage 6: Leap of Faith

Stage 7: Get Lifted

Stage 8: Watch Yo Step

Stage 9: Moon Jumper (intro to Touch the Sky)

Finale 1: Touch the Sky (lol I didnt know you could do this until I made it, my fav...ENJOY!!!!)

Finale 2: Encore to Moon

Encore 1: Ladder Encore

Encore 2: Cold Encore

Encore 3: Lifted Encore

Secret: Bonus Stage (ol skool throwback)

Playlist Update:

So I realized there was a lot that needed work and I didn't catch it until after the upload.  I reworked and revamped a few stages for more coop opportunities, better flow and added a few features to try and prevent freak suicides.  Drastically improved the gameplay on final stages especially Moon Jumper and Touch the Sky (i.e Vertigo) in new Playlist.

New Playlist: Inception

Update:

Playlist going live by 7PM Central.  Put so much effort into this I really hope this community can enjoy it.  Each level has coop elements to either obtain a strawberry/pie or to continue on with the map.  The title of each stage does allude to some element of game play.  Would love feedback on difficulty...tried making some parts challenging but not impassible without death but also no stroll in the park either.  Should appeal to all skill levels.  The encores are copies of my most time trial worthy stages minus the first finale which is my all time favorite map.  Again, enjoy this playlist and any feedback is appreciated. 

Stage 1: Youre Fired

Stage 2: Cooptimus Prime

Stage 3: Super Hatty Bros (ode to Mario)

Stage 4: Ladder 2 D Top

Stage 5: Cold Blooded

Stage 6: Leap of Faith

Stage 7: Get Lifted

Stage 8: Watch Yo Step

Stage 9: Moon Jumper (intro to Touch the Sky)

Finale 1: Touch the Sky (lol I didnt know you could do this until I made it, my fav...ENJOY!!!!)

Finale 2: Encore to Moon

Encore 1: Ladder Encore

Encore 2: Cold Encore

Encore 3: Lifted Encore

Secret: Bonus Stage (ol skool throwback)

Majorleague pro

Noblepeanut

Arena mixed with:

Muckle

King of the hill

Ball game

Soul snatcher

Color the world

Grab the gold

You can definitely tell which levels I put more time into, but don't come here looking for something amazing, its just basic maps with themes. But please try it out, leave a review tell me what you think. I will be making special party games and a "Narnia" adventure

Edited by noblepeanut

Ultra Arena            YEAH YUH 2 0

Muckle                    Ball Game

Both made by HallowFighter

Since now that I have a laptop to work with, I will play through ANY & ALL promoted playlist with it's own topic and give my detailed opinions of each map...much like I originally intended. So if you are looking for some honest feedback and a constructive, in-depth review, go out and create those threads for your very own, very special playlist!!