Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLostNecormancer

Now Its Time To Strike My Brothers!

8 posts in this topic

Now before anyone read this , i love bememoth and there games, there one of my favourite gaming compaines..however it is time to strike :P!

with the company now done with battle block theatre, its time for the fans to ``demand`` for them to release a psn version of alien hominid HD! 

i think with a high enough demand the bemeoth would consider porting this game to the ps3.

now of course i dont know how game company work and im not sure if they need some sort of a ``break`` but i think with the release of bbt there agenda shouldnt be that full unless they plan on making a another game right now.

so what do you think?

How about no.
I don't mind them releasing stuff on the ps3 but seriously? demand it? no.

How about no.

Well, yeah, I was just going to ask nicely, but then these crazy folks showed up and started a riot. And then there was a flash of light. 

How about no.

Well, yeah, I was just going to ask nicely, but then these crazy folks showed up and started a riot. And then there was a flash of light. 

Them folk be cray cray.

How about no.

Them folk be cray cray.

i no rite

I saw "Now Its Time To Strike My Brothers!" and expected to see people attacking OP's male siblings, specifically in a comical fashion. Instead I saw OP requesting a protest against the divine Behemoth. Use a comma to next time, so I don't get my hopes up...

Also no, don't do that. The Behemoth will do as it pleases, and it will do so at its own pace. In the end, everyone is happy.

Edited by GoldenGhost