• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
megan

Absolute Favorite Bbt Narrator Quips

"...and to ice this little predicament cake of yours, the staff if sick of Hatty's bullsh- B- uh...nonsense!"

"Everyone's naked and writhing, and pooping on the floor, PPPWWWTH, and clawing the expensive curtains, c'mon guys they're expensive!"

"They're spirits have grown far too weary, children, and a weary spirit requires sustenance, rich, BUTTERY, SUSTENANCE!"

All of chapter 6 & 7's cutscenes are hillarious.

Two favorite quotes i love

" Boys and girls, ladies mmph and gentleman, turn the lights down low and shut your faces as i wrap you in a cozy blanket of a story, a story as heart warming and soft, as a mothers kiss, or is it? Shh "

" As if poseidon himself extended his hand in friendship, and they spat in his mouth! "

"And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAAAAA which made it super scary"

"Yarn was invented in 1984 by Stanley Yarn. Back then, it wasn't called yarn; it was called cat string. People used it to lure cats into their homes, because meat was very expensive at the time.” 

"This Ball Game is brought to you by Yarn. Yarn. It's a ball!"

"If you can't carry yourself then we'll... carry you for you..."

"Just hold on a little longer, homie! We're coming for you! ...It'd be nice if you could meet us halfway but you know...whatever.

In no particular order;

"...And everything's coming together like butt cheeks!"

"Just run like you have diarrhea...and it's starting to come out...a little bit."

"Get the best time, and I'll give you a kiss...because I love you!"

"Oh Mr Whale, tralala, tell us your golden secrets..."

"Can you get the best time? I can, and have! A billion times over! I'm also a pathological liar! Or am I? I am! What's going on?! I dunno. Or do I? What?"

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!...Heh heh, huh..."

"It's pretty much exactly like soccer, except for more like basketball, a nothing like soccer."

"OH, WHAT THE F-Ffffart..."

"Tonight's game is brought to you by yarn. Yarn; It's a ball!"

"You call this deadly? My Grandma's food is more deadl-delicious."

"Can you get the best time? I can, and have! A billion times over! I'm also a pathological liar! Or am I? I am! What's going on?! I dunno. Or do I? What?"

This one is my favorite, though.

Edited by Firecatch

I watched cutscene 7 over and over again! it's my favorite :D 'seriously, try talking to a cat... they just stare at you with their lifeless, patrionicing eyeballs for.. tthcouple of seconds and then they just turn away! and you are like: d-d-don't you turn your back on me!! and they are like: MYAH! and then you are all like: tjtjbh! and they are like: MNYAAH!! but it is what it is... so are you ready for the most importantly important mission of your entire life? I hope so! Let us show these guys that they picked the wrong boat to tangle with! hold on there buddy! we are coming for you! it could be better if you meet us halfway but.. MNYAAH!! haha genius :'D

"This game is (dunno how to spell)brotued by yarn. Yarn; it's a ball!"

"It's timeee to find some gemmss, it's time to find some geh-eh-ems, you need three, of themmm."

"We shall see! we shall see! we shall see! ya see?"

"Just run like you have diarreha, and it's starting to come out."

"No, DON'T die."

"THAT WAS POOP, AND YOU KNOW IT! POOP!! POOP!!" 

"Show the cats my FAAAVORITE finger"

Last but not least (definitely not least)...

"YOU, are the very definition of the cat's PJs!" 

Don't know the full quote but...

You would probably rather ignore them, and walk away, and get ice cream (I like strawberry)

"If you told me that I'd probably just call you a liar and walk away, and find some place to get ice-cream to replenish the innocence you blackened with your filthy decease, I like strawberry!"

• Upvote 1

I can't hear the one with the golden whale, that when he says: 'blablabla girlfriend blabla because she is a little short (or something) EYOOOO'

I realy want the quips on the battlepedia :D

"And a weary spirit requires sustenance, Rich, Buttery, Sustenance!"

"Legend says that he pooped himself to death on the way to the bathroom, He grabbed his butt as hard as he could, But his little cheeks just gave out."

"Even the word Hopeless has the word Hope in it, And hey, If you re arange the letters, It spells Peeslosh!"

"So your friends now a vegetable, But that's ok, Because I know a tune that will make you feel better!"

"Buckle your pants!"

"Stuffed it like a Thanks giving turkey!"

"Don't cry! Trust me! You'll only get beat harder!" 

"Guys don't encourage them jus- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

"I heard girls don't eat strawberries unless they're dipped in chocolate, Is that true?"

"If one of you were brown and the other yellow, we could make this place look like a Gas Station bathroom" (From the start of "Color the World")

"If a normal person's soul weighs 21 grams, does a fat person's soul weigh 21 graham... crackers?"

"I'd love to tell you where they hid the gems, but I'm not gonna!"

Also, I can't remember too many, but I've just noticed he says other things when your teammate kills you. I don't know if it's new or not because my audio is pretty low. I think he also said something about you killing yourself if you die in an arena match without getting hit or anything.

"From the Creators of castle Crashers which ive heard mixed reviews, mostly good" "YOUR FIRED!" "YOUR FIRED!"

plus one of the comments in the trailer which were one the comments that made me want Battleblock so bad

"When your sitting in a pool of your own sweat and peepee, ILL BE THERE, AND IM GONNA LAUGH'

"It was like Poseidon himself offered his hand in friendship and they spat in his mouth!"

That made me laugh so hard the first time I heard that line!