megan

Absolute Favorite Bbt Narrator Quips

128 posts in this topic

I dont remember the first part, but the second is, "You see, my girlfriend's very short

I realy want to know that one! the full version.

"Legends told it was cursed by a voodoo witch doctor, then cursed by a... nother voodoo witch doctor like 20 minutes later."

"Everything's coming together like butt cheeks."

I thought a lot a lot of them were funny, but this one really stuck out to me "More, bigger, harder! That's what she sa- uh, i mean"

I thought a lot a lot of them were funny, but this one really stuck out to me "More, bigger, harder! That's what she sa- uh, i mean"

Luckily kids don't know what he is talking about.  :lol: 

"You must run, you cannot walk, for this is a race against the cloak! Err,ummm... clock"

"That was a phenomin- oh, it's a B."

"Remember kids, betting is wrong. Now do well, I got a lot of money on this!"

Edited by Captain MasonM

-Remember kids,... if you lose the soul in the game, You lose your soul  in real life too!

"I'm serious, we mean business!"

Rated T for bloood veeolonce and cruud humor crud whats that like french or something (behemoth chicken babak)

whos ready for some fun! well dont everybody anwser it once buckle your pants grab a friend and get ready for a ride of your lifetime!!

battleblock theater! bust some heads! mah push your friend and watch him die cool go up there now well thats a nice trick kill your friend again ahah and again..... battleblock theater go do that! yeah! grab a jetpack and fly to the moon! throw your friend get the gem hop on that thing and get the gem again..... ah battleblock theater what a pectular place seems like only yesterday you were shipwrecked on this mysterious island

wait a second it was yesterday! whats with this twisted sharad why do you fore head to head when everything feels so hopeless the ways of the world crushing your spirit and shattering your......battleblock theater check out this stuff got some gametypes for you to play like um..... ahah this thing and look horses yep cool............ battleblock theater! touch in a butt grab the beatball and BOOMSHACKALACKA yes!

hey look check this out if you hate stuff shut up and do better HEY! sorry but when this theater brings you to your knees and you ly defeated in a pool of your own tears and peepee ill be there and IM GONNA LAUGH! battleblock theater have at it!

{I basicly only liked the trailer and how fun battleblock theater is so i showed the trailer} 

"I look foward to a game in which people get judged not by the color of their skin, but by the color of their blocks, which is the same as the color of their skin."

"I tell you time and time again C is bad A is good WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN!!!"

"Do you think people would still eat strawberries if they were called fartberries?"

"I traded my soul LONG ago for a glass of chocolate milk...and I have no regrets!"

and

"Now let's be mature about this and-FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Edited by MeltedCow

"Oh, happy day, it's Hatty! And he's made some wonderful new friends, too! ...Oh my, those don't look like very good friends...shhh...be quiet, they haven't seen you yet! Oh no! They've seen you! This isn't going to be good! Clench your butt! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEP. THAT WASN'T GOOD. THAT WASN'T GOOD AT ALL."

"What the fff-fart."

"Rated T for bloood, veeolence, and crud humor. ...What, is that French?"

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS"

"Legend says that it was blessed by a voodoo witch doctor, then cursed by another voodoo witch doctor..like...20 minutes later."

"A shipwreck, as foretold by their fate books...of...fate."

"And there was a whale that was like "NYAA" and it made it super scary...and I think there was a shark too...yep, oh God, there he is!"

"And you're all like "HEY DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME" and they're like "MNYAA" and you're like "FBLKJHD" and they're like "MNYAA."

"Clench your butt, this isn't gonna be good....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"I don't, do you? I don't, do you? I don't."

"Time to find some gems, time to find some gemmms..."

"More! Bigger! Harder! THAT'S WHAT SHE S-I mean, uh..."

"Do you think people would still eat strawberries if they were called fartberries?"

"Well, that's not entirely true. I figure pizza will always be around." PLOT TWIST

"Now, let's be mature about this and- FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

And tons more that are even more hilarious but I forgot. X3

Edited by ShadiPlaysCC

"Yarn was invented in *forgot the date* by Stanley Yarn. Back then it wasn't called Yarn, it was called Cat String, and people used it to lure cats to their homes, because meat was very expensive. True story, the end."

"Brought to you by Yarn. Yarn: It's a ball!"

"All prisoners caught escaping will be executed on the spot, good day!"

--entire secret song--

"I'm a cat, SEEE! I'm grouchy, SEEE! I like to run around all day and hurt peoples feelings, SEEEEEEEE?!"

"Slashy paw claws, bloodthirsty, tiny mouth fangs and stanky funk breath!"

Just some that stand out to me.

this

"He clenched so hard, but his little cheeks just gave out"

couldnt play for 10 minutes from constant laughter

Ah man, there are so many!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive my friends crazy by saying "ya see?" and "NYAA!" so much.

Some of my other favorites include...

"Tonight's game is brought to you by Yarn. Yarn - It's a ball!"

"If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person soul must weigh 21... gram-crackers!"

AHH just heard a new one that made my list:

"This could go from fun to supper fun if you go around screaming 'NAHH! See?? NAHH!' the whole time."

I hate everything the narrator says.

Is there a way to shut him up permanently in the game so he doesn't say anything?

There is an option in the game that says "Put a cork in it" and I chose that option.

But the narrator keeps talking.  How do I shut him up other than to mute my TV?

The whole intro at the begging of the game where he keeps saying "whoosh" simulating the sound of the boat really got to me.