• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Hi everybody !

If I came here today, it's to introduce you to one of my new creation: the KoWorld Part 1.

Indeed, I just published my first production on BattleBlock Theather for the greatest misfortune of less courageous...

First, here are the informations for you can download it:

Chapter Name: KoWorld Part I (it's a i)

Creator Gamertag: Drago Nightmare

To do this, go to Menu, then local part. Then, in the "the favorite of furbottom" ==> Community Theater ==> search listings and search for "Name", insert the corresponding information and finally: play !

And general informations:

Games modes: Adventure and challenge

Number of Player: 1P only

Number of Level: 15

Average difficulty: Difficult

Last two levels difficulty (callbacks): Very difficult

The KoWorld is a chapter that I deliberately divided into two parts. From the difficulty in an ascending order, the first part is therefore only an "introduction" of it, hence the absence of the two final levels (cat door).

This chapter is, I prefer immediately announced it, quite difficult, and therefore relatively not very accessible. However, anyone showing some perseverance can reach up the 10 level.

Here is the constitution of this chapter:

[WARNING: All weapons must be unlocked before playing this chapter]

- [ First three doors 1-3 ] -

Pure enigma and initiations to "Ninja" techniques [Difficulty: Difficult]

- [ 4-6 ] -

Enigma whose resolution is achieved through the use of "Ninja" techniques [Difficulty: Very Difficult]

- [ 7-9 ] -

These are exactly the first three doors except that new conditions apply:

- No checkpoint

- 15 seconds to complete each level for the time medal

Finish these levels with times medals corresponds to obtaining ranks A++.

- [ Catsdoor] -

These two levels are dedicated to the appreciation and communication with the players.

They are not really hard but the time is short, so run !

- [ Last three doors (callbacks) ] -

These are the real challenges you have to face. For the best and bravest among us.

These are exactly the 4-6 doors except that new conditions apply:

- No checkpoint

- The time limits very difficult to keep

Finish these levels corresponds to obtaining ranks A++.

This chapter has needed a lot of research, time and work, so even if you have not necessarily yet acquired the necessary skill to finish my chapter, note it as you think it deserves :)

This topic will therefore be used as an intermediary between you and me for anything related to this chapter: you can talk with everybody to solve the enigma, give your opinions and critics,

ask me questions or ask me clues, etc ...

Thanks for your attention & Special Thanks to my friend Cedou who's show me one Ninja technique, Thanks Bro !

D.N.

EDIT: Although this chapter is not made to be done in groups, there is a version in "Arena" section called "KoWorld Part 1". Like that, you be able to show to your friends how to do some tricks instead of try to explain them with words.

PS: I hope this post is understandable. Please forgive my bad english, (Im French)

PS2: Video Guide Available, keep scrolling down ;)

Edited by Drago Nightmare

Forums confirmed my suspicions that this playlist required weapons tools. I love the idea and have been puzzling on level 4 for a few minutes now. Defiantly going to ruin someones week trying to clear these puzzles if they dont disreguard as a troll witihin a minute or two wondering where strawberry 3 on the first level is. Keep up the interesting idea. Only suggestion so far is some type of warning in the title or somthing so causel BBT players dont down rate because they didnt know.

Thanks so much ! 

First, congratulations for finishing the three first door ! 

And about the warning, I would have liked to do one but we cannot link any description to the map !! The only way is to put a first map where I write in big letter the warning but well, it's not amazing...

But I thought that was evident with the first level.

In fact, I probably made videos of Guide for people who are blocked and want to cheat a little bit.

Well, thanks again and don't hesitate a second to ask me everything about my level ! ^^ 

I don't know what this "ninja'ing" is you speak of, but I couldn't get past the first level in arena. Missing some random 1 strawberry. Avoided rating it though until I have a better idea of the concept.

It's... interesting, though I must say quite a bit frustrating! I'm stuck on a level (the one with the rock), I'll try again later or maybe tomorrow with my mind fresh and rested.

It's nice to see things this out of the ordinary and I think it would be even nicer to see them integrated in "proper" levels, though sparsely. Good job!

Thanks to you for testing and congratulations for finishing the three first doors !

The difficulty just begin with the door 4 (rock level), it's the first enigma !

And for the ''integration'' you mean like make one level of the first three doors ? For make one big level ?

If that you are talking about, I think that can't be really possible cause of the difficulty first and because of the particular style I wanted to give to my level.

Give me news & Thanks again !!!

Hey !

For helping people to finish my chapter I make some Guide video where you can find the solution of the each level with a A++ rank !

Please check only this video if you are really stuck because the most interesting part is to find the solution alone ! 

But well, if you really need help check this link:

WARNING SPOIL WARNING SPOIL WARNING SPOIL WARNING SPOIL WARNING SPOIL WARNING SPOIL

KoW Level 1:

KoW Level 2:

Thanks ! 

KoW Secret Level:

A thing that I wanted to say, is the way which is used to finish all of the levels isn't the only way.

Theres is multiple ways to do almost of the KoW Level. Sometime it's not true but well...

EDIT: New HD Video Available !