Good Mudkip    2

Hi fellow prisoners, I'm making this topic in the forum hoping others will join in.

List your custom heads in this topic by attaching a file in your message

If anyone else could maybe put a basic head layout up so people can copy it and draw over it?

Here is mine, obviously a mudkip, fell free to leave a 1-5 star rating on everyone and why.

post-11448-0-05405400-1366600782_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Marshall Lee    14

Thats pretty good and I definetly take part in this if I had any artistic talent but I don't so good luck 

also for next time something like this should probably be in the fan art section 

Nek™    5

There was another thread sorta like this but it died once I posted. Guess I killed it.

Anyways, I posted this in the other thread but all the same.

Hnczkvr.png

I attempted to make a bucket hat but it looked more like a fedora or a gangster hat, so I changed the color.

1Q0gnoU.png

Cheez    3

Here is a template for people to design heads, enjoy!

1f78g3.jpg

Edited by Cheez
  • Upvote 1

AAcat    6

Hi fellow prisoners, I'm making this topic in the forum hoping others will join in.

If anyone else could maybe put a basic head layout up so people can copy it and draw over it?

Here is mine, obviously a mudkip, fell free to leave a 1-5 star rating on everyone and why.

it wouldn't make it because of copyright laws sorry

Edited by AAcat

AAcat    6

Here is a template for people to design heads, enjoy!

1f78g3.jpg

i did the same when i made my character ( i erased the head of the castle crasher body and the castle crasher logo on the bottom)AAcat5175b44e2cd9e.jpg

Edited by AAcat

Good Mudkip    2

it wouldn't make it because of copyright laws sorry

i know, i just wanted to make t.

Samcow15    32

I made another simple head. Its the guy from alien hominid's PDA Games. I provided a couple colors so you guys could tell which parts change with the team colors. The middle should be see through, like a window or something.

post-14789-0-76927800-1366927204_thumb.pngpost-14789-0-48445400-1366927216_thumb.pngpost-14789-0-83204200-1366927230_thumb.pngpost-14789-0-22945700-1366927237_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

AAcat    6

i made these attachicon.gifilluminati.png attachicon.giforange princess.png

would you mind if i smoten theas out so that it looks a little bit better (make the graphic a bit better)

I don't mind. I don't know what thats means, but I don't mind.

hay i finished it not to sure if you can tell a difference but her you go  Before: AAcat5179c8b34f2dc.jpgAfter: AAcat5179c8ef7af48.jpg

Samcow15    32

i made these attachicon.gifilluminati.png attachicon.giforange princess.png

would you mind if i smoten theas out so that it looks a little bit better (make the graphic a bit better)

I don't mind. I don't know what thats means, but I don't mind.

hay i finished it not to sure if you can tell a difference but her you go  Before: AAcat5179c8b34f2dc.jpgAfter: AAcat5179c8ef7af48.jpg

i guess it has SLIGHTLY thinner lines.

Church    0

Can't draw but a head with vegeta or gokus hair would be awesome especially if it was super saiyan!