• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Good Mudkip

Custom Heads!

268 posts in this topic

it's really not that hard.

use photoshop or gimp (free)

scale the layer to 128x128

and get the eraser tool and remove everything but the head.

select the head and copy it.

make new project

set up 128x128

and make sure to set a transparent background.

then paste the head and position it. export to png and test it out (keep the editor open).

if it needs adjustments, adjust and export and overwrite the file (quit bbt first).

test again.

Hp5Qpem.png

His name is Spuddy. Drew him myself. I'm no artist, but I'm pretty proud of that. :-P

You know what would be nice? A custom heads workshop on Steam.

Also, here's the Spy with his mouth crammed full of cigarettes. Not as proud of this one, since I just cropped it down from the meme picture, recolored, and added an outline.

yeCS04W.png

Is gud or no gud? c: cTSmo7x.png

Freaking out beat that game 276 times and talked to The creators ( Valve ) CEO Gabe Newell mind blown We need this in bbt!!!!!!

s90n.jpg

I actually thought this was a real head lol I somehow found an image of this long ago and was pondering, "is it only on Steam?"

Take a look at this Hatty head!!!

cantstopcryingpack.png              

Edited by Zumbee4life

i've just started getting into this and i love it!

but i can't figure out how to make certain parts different colors, as with the default heads. you know how they'll have like white teeth even when you change the team color?

anybody know how to do that?

i've just started getting into this and i love it!

but i can't figure out how to make certain parts different colors, as with the default heads. you know how they'll have like white teeth even when you change the team color?

anybody know how to do that?

That is impossible because how are you gonna create that? The Behemoth programmed the heads that are already in the game to have the certain colors they have. That is too difficult for us to be able to do so it is impossible...

Can someone please make an alien hominid head since I don't think we will be getting that game on steam anytime soon?

Here'd yu go! QwbvEWJ.png

Can someone please make me a custom head of Pangoro from pokemon :P. I would make my own but i cant draw

Here are templates for anyone that just want to do a lil editing rather than draw from scratch if anyone wants me to make anything just let me know.

Round Head:

Rounded Head:

Square Head:

Triangle Head:

Hi. I've created account here but still don't have permission to view head shapes. Why?