• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

it's really not that hard.

use photoshop or gimp (free)

scale the layer to 128x128

and get the eraser tool and remove everything but the head.

select the head and copy it.

make new project

set up 128x128

and make sure to set a transparent background.

then paste the head and position it. export to png and test it out (keep the editor open).

if it needs adjustments, adjust and export and overwrite the file (quit bbt first).

test again.

Hp5Qpem.png

His name is Spuddy. Drew him myself. I'm no artist, but I'm pretty proud of that. :-P

You know what would be nice? A custom heads workshop on Steam.

Also, here's the Spy with his mouth crammed full of cigarettes. Not as proud of this one, since I just cropped it down from the meme picture, recolored, and added an outline.

yeCS04W.png

i've just started getting into this and i love it!

but i can't figure out how to make certain parts different colors, as with the default heads. you know how they'll have like white teeth even when you change the team color?

anybody know how to do that?

i've just started getting into this and i love it!

but i can't figure out how to make certain parts different colors, as with the default heads. you know how they'll have like white teeth even when you change the team color?

anybody know how to do that?

That is impossible because how are you gonna create that? The Behemoth programmed the heads that are already in the game to have the certain colors they have. That is too difficult for us to be able to do so it is impossible...

Here are templates for anyone that just want to do a lil editing rather than draw from scratch if anyone wants me to make anything just let me know.

Round Head:

Rounded Head:

Square Head:

Triangle Head:

Hi. I've created account here but still don't have permission to view head shapes. Why?