• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

I was hoping that some of the star heads would reference other indie games. I want Gomez from FEZ, and a Meat Boy head.

EDIT: Rough drawing of Gomez

goPZGRg.png

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Spiro looks really good, he should be in the game :), I also liked the snowman a lot

Those two deserve to be in the game, they also were my favorites :)

Here are templates for anyone that just want to do a lil editing rather than draw from scratch if anyone wants me to make anything just let me know.

Round Head:

post-18549-0-05477100-1368664998_thumb.png

Rounded Head:

post-18549-0-89443900-1368665004_thumb.png

Square Head:

post-18549-0-33368700-1368665011_thumb.png

Triangle Head:

post-18549-0-78723400-1368665019_thumb.png

Edited by Mr Star
  • Upvote 1

I can't seem to upload my png for dallas... can someone help?

You edited your double post... Hm.

Anyways, I recommend uploading it to Imgur (it'll only take a minute) and then clicking the "Image" icon in the forum post editor. Then go to the image's page (should just be the image with a white background) and copy and paste the URL into where it asks for it.

Naruto heads FTW!

Someone say naruto :)

8bIZPQy.png?1

Click For Larger Image

Edited by Mr Star
  • Upvote 2

Naruto heads FTW!

Someone say naruto :)

8bIZPQy.png?1

Click For Larger Image

have a gem symbol on his headband instead! :D

aha that would be cool might do that later

Edited by Mr Star
  • Upvote 1

photo-13835.jpg

Tricky is already in the game, though?

I had made this before I knew there was a clown head :P  Oh well, guess I'll have to design another!

Paint was acting really goofy for me, but I did attempt to create a custom prisoner. I give you a poorly made image of what I'd generally want my custom prisoner to look like:

bbtballstarprisonercust.jpg

Credit for the general format goes to Mr Star.