• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

A

Paint was acting really goofy for me, but I did attempt to create a custom prisoner. I give you a poorly made image of what I'd generally want my custom prisoner to look like:

bbtballstarprisonercust.jpg

Credit for the general format goes to Mr Star.

So many ways in which you could interpret the name...

• Upvote 2

my prisoner idea

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96395598@N05/8816713463/

did it with paint too!

You tried to do dallas from Payday (probably from my previous post) and it isn't very accurate.....

Nice try though, but try doing Hoxton, Wolf, or Chains, because i already made a Dallas :-P

Here he is just so you know:

http://imgur.com/a/BuqHa

Edited by muffalot jr

i just really hope they come out with a special head from payday, that would be awesome! :D

Heck Yeah it would!

I have very very rough sketches of each crew member, hoxton is the worst of them but it will do for now i suppose, here's the link:

http://imgur.com/a/lvYr0

the second one to the right is amazing my new fav outstanding job on all of them!

Thanks, it was kind of hard, but it was worth it, i should probably try using a more advanced program to make it look fancier (don't know if i spelled that right)

Edited by muffalot jr

How awesome would it be if there was an Optimus Prime head! And imagine if The Behemoth releases it on the release date of Transformers 4 next year. :)

2z512f7.jpg

Edited by FOXFRAGON
  • Upvote 3

How awesome would it be if there was an Optimus Prime head! And imagine if The Behemoth releases it on the release date of Transformers 4 next year. :)

2z512f7.jpg

Holy crud that is so awesome!   :shock:

My tablet wont work, And I don't have Flash CS4 anymore, So I'm just gonna ask if there could be a Steve head.

I keep editing this post to make it look better... :L I didn't take my time making this, but here's an idea.post-19463-0-85182500-1375964649_thumb.png (thanks to Mr.Star for triangle head to use)

Edited by Nickchat7