• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

When I first got BattleBlock Theater and started playing it, I set some goals for myself, such as beating Insane mode, and getting a high rank in the leaderboards. What goals did some of you guys make when you were playing the game?

• Get A++ on every level and challenge in solo normal
  • Get all prisoners, including stars
  • Make at least one full arena playlist and one story playlist

I've only done the first bullet.

• Make a full Story Playlist

Get A++ on every single level, both difficulties

Get ranked in the top ten Globally

Get all Achievements

Unlock all Prisoners

Finish Insane Mode

Edited by Cheez

At the moment, it's to finish all the Encores, after that, maybe move onto Insane mode...

...and when I ragequit and have lots of idle time, Imma work on making a playlist.

-Get every achievement

-Rank up on Soul Snatcher

-Get every head, including stars

-Use the editor to make an arena playlist

-Unlock Dan Paladin

I wanted to be in the top 10 for getting all the achievements on TrueAchievements (which I did)

Get A++ every level on every mode (haven't done that one yet...)

Get all the heads

Make a viciouslyawesome playlist

And get a high world ranking and also  a high ranking on one on the multiplayer types

A++ everything and sit on top of piles of gems. Then use those gems for mini-events either among the BBT community or with my friends on another website with it's own community for gamers.

- Stay in the overal top 10

- Create a decent playlist

- Having the green bar on the player stats screen full

- A++ on all normal solo levels

- If there are leaderboards going to be for it,

have a few speedrun highscores

I wanted to be in the top 10 for getting all the achievements on TrueAchievements (which I did)

Get A++ every level on every mode (haven't done that one yet...)

Get all the heads

Make a viciouslyawesome playlist

And get a high

Woah dude :) I didn't know Icy cubes could get high.

Unlock every prisoner

Clear Insane mode

Beat Dan Paladin at Ball Game

Create a decent playlist

Win any (and all) Ball Game tournaments

Didn't do any of them yet. :(

I want to get in, and stay in, top 5 of king of the hill. I am rank 6 right now. Lets get out there and play guys!

I play co-op with gf. we beat the game, Now we are going through all the encours. So, I guess, that is our goal right now.

I was really excited for this game before and when it came out, i played the hell out of it and beat it in coop the first week, but i spent so much time just dying and dying cause i couldnt figure some of the puzzling things out. i love the game though. 

me and my girlfriend recorded most of our play through, we got a video of it up on youtube of us just failing over and over again in hilarious ways. feel free to check it out. 

Goals:

Finish Solo

Finish Co-Op

Get a playlist on The Behemoth Favorites list

Trade with 30 people or more online

Beat Insane Solo

Beat Insane Co-Op

Unlock all achievements

Get a Playlist on Furbottoms Features

Get a Playlist I uploaded ranked 4 stars or better by the community

Edited by KMKHunter

Get higher and higher in the global ranking.

Create a damn level, I always start them and when I'm halfway "nah, this probably sucks"

Get A++ in every Insane level (that's not a real goal, I'll get those... sooner or later)

Kick everybody's balloon in color the world (I don't mind about ranked, I don't get how people has 150 win while I can't find a single match, the ones I have are played with a friend of mine :/ )

Edit:

I got another: draw something about BBT, another thing that I don't make happen because I'm too lazy

Edited by Leurfe

Well I have already done all of my goals that are realistic(like #1 on leader board is NOT realistic though I was #27 at one time) except insane co-op and all star heads. Got everything else.

• Upvote 1

Guest Walexarem

* To be in the top 100 for total gems.

* To actually get to play a ranked match. (I'm in NZ, it's tough finding anyone).

* To complete the game on Insane Solo & Co-Op.

* To completely fill the progress bar on the stats screen with purple.

Aside from that there's the most important one, which is to have fun.