muffalot jr

Battleblock Theater Star Heads: Anybody Wanna Trade? :3

Zumbee4life    9

Just spend time ripping people off honestly, my 7 year old brother will hop on and in two days he got the Chicken, Toast, Donut, Furbottom, and Castle Crasher. He just needs Winston now.

Lol so beware of PittyPistol44, he is the 7 year old who will attempt to rip you off.

Yeah, I ripoff people all the time too. I got the furbottom head for the alien hominid one!

People try to rip me off but I dont fall for it. It just infuriates me. >:(

Just spend time ripping people off honestly, my 7 year old brother will hop on and in two days he got the Chicken, Toast, Donut, Furbottom, and Castle Crasher. He just needs Winston now.

Lol so beware of PittyPistol44, he is the 7 year old who will attempt to rip you off.

Yeah, I ripoff people all the time too. I got the furbottom head for the alien hominid one!
that's a bit of a fail actually.
i second koen the alien hominid and castle crasher are really rare because the people who first get them are the behemoth fans. i had the crasher but i never bought alien hominid cause i always use up all my microsoft points and then when i dont have anymore i want Alien hominid again and some guy gave me his alien hominid for the fathers day one and i just face palmed.

You could trade the alien hominid and the castle crashes to people and then go on another account, get and achievement on both games, get the heads on bbt, and trade it back to yourself. (Btw)

JGamer0024    0

I am looking for star heads: Siren, Blocketeer, and Cecil

I have to trade (selling): Tiny Monkey, Triple Threat, Steamroll Victim #1 and #2, Stubby, Meebs, The Monster, Little Feets, 50% Off, 25% Off, Sausage, Paul, Donuts, +More... just ask me if I have one.

Here's a reference of the names with the heads in case you don't know: http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/Prisoners

I will only do a 1:1 exchange with star prisoner heads.

Gamertag:

JGamer0024

I'm also looking for a partner to beat the game on insane with  :-P 

IMPOSSABLANK    52

I am looking for star heads: Siren, Blocketeer, and Cecil

I have to trade (selling): Tiny Monkey, Triple Threat, Steamroll Victim #1 and #2, Stubby, Meebs, The Monster, Little Feets, 50% Off, 25% Off, Sausage, Paul, Donuts, +More... just ask me if I have one.

Here's a reference of the names with the heads in case you don't know: http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/Prisoners

I will only do a 1:1 exchange with star prisoner heads.

Gamertag:

JGamer0024

I'm also looking for a partner to beat the game on insane with  :-P 

Unless you already did it, you're better off doing insane mode single player, because the only way for the level to restart is when YOU die, not your partner...