• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

Hello everyone! I'm 8Bitten on these forums, and CMoNeYno23 on XboxLive (That username is courtesy of my brother). I've currently been working on the same adventure playlist for approximately the past 4 Weeks, and I'm really pouring my heart and my soul into it. Instead of simply making a thread for soley my playlist, I had another idea...

After scanning the forums for any Topics about "playlists in the works" without success, I wanted to create one to update people on what I was building, and also offer you all a place where you can talk about your own current creative endeavors too.

I want this thread to be a place where designers can keep players updated on their designing process and let them know things such as how much of their adventure or arena playlist they've built and what remains to be done.

I suggest using the Template post below so you're able to keep your levels in relatively organized and easy-to-updated set-up.

Template post(s):

All Playlists:

-Playlist Name: (If you haven't decided one yet just make one up)

-Playlist Type: Arena or Adventure

-Pictures: (If you have any)

Adventure Playlists:

-Adventure Type: Solo or Co-op 

-Playlist Difficulty: Easy, Average, Advanced, Hard, "Controller out the window" Hard.

-Gem Levels Created: 0 to 9

-Timed Levels Created: 0 to 5

-Secret Level Created: 0 to 1

-Story: If I has one, feel free to tell us!

-General Level Size: Big, Medium, Small

-General Level Feel: Cramped, You have some space, Generally open

-Shared Color Scheme: Yes (List a general color pallete) or No

-Favorite level so far: (Do you have one?)

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: (Feel free to share... Or not, I don't mind)

Arena Playlists:
-Predominant Arena Type: Capture the Horse, Muckle, King of the Hill... etc.

-Arena Levels Created: 0 to 15

-Arena Feel: Casual, Competitive

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: (Feel free to share... Or not, I don't mind)

I hope this can be a springboard for you all to share your creations!

I'll Start:

-Playlist Name: The Grimporeum

-Playlist type: Adventure

-Adventure Type: Solo

-Playlist Difficulty: Advanced to Hard

-Gem Levels Created: 9

-Timed Levels Created: 5

-Secret Level Created: 1

-Story: Between your extraordinary public appearances as Battleblock's most notable performer, you decide to take a trek through some of the theater grounds that your cat captors didn't have under such privacy-depriving surveillance. You find yourself in an even smaller theater near the rear of the complex, run by a very small, disgruntled and fuzzy grey cat by the name of Grizzletuft Tabbington.

His cheap knock-off theater shrank in comparison to Battleblock, as he not only lacked the gigantic main theater that Battleblock had, but also the brilliantly colored and creative set-pieces they used. Not to mention the severe lack of performers! While you walk about the dilapidated stage, Grizzletuft approaches you with a wondrous proposition! If you perform on his slightly smaller scale stage, he'll let you keep the 5 strawberries available in each scene, plus 2 more if you're quick enough! (Heck, I hear Mama Grizzletuft even left some pieces of pie laying around!) You ponder his offer, looking around at the dull grey scenery of the stage, and finally you shake hands... paws..? I don't know... regardless you accept his offer.

Grizzletuft is hopeful that with you in the spotlight he finally has a chance at getting some recognition, and you're just happy to be getting something edible other than Battleblock's butt-salad and doo-doo casserole. So prepare yourself for some astounding (albeit smaller scale) performances in Grizzletuft's Grimporeum!

-General Level Size: Medium (20x30 and 30x20)

-General Level Feel: You have some space

-Shared Color Scheme: Yes - Generally monochrome, mostly grey.

-Favorite level so far: A Cry for Help

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: 1) Sliding across exploding blocks under buzzsaws. 2)Timed slices of pie. 3) The Secret Level has a Raccalope chasing you (consistently too!) the entire time through a multi-leveled maze. 4) Creative uses of the Horse call.

Pictures: None currently, sorry!

I hope this gives you guys something to look forward to!

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Working on adding more trim and polish to my currently released co-op playlist to allow for a more optimized co-op experience. Right now there are a few level breaking machanics if triggered in the right (or wrong order depending on your view) as well as adding a few signs to clerify intention for co-op tricks. Will probably use the title MindBenderPlus2 and I'm expecting to have the updated release out this week-end.

Scrapped playlist started Zaplosion and posted info below. No longer working on Hatty Bros 5.

Edited by Swik

i am currently working on an adventure playlist and this forums is really helpful for getting your playlist viewed. i had and arena playlist online (Regicide) for about 2 weeks and only got about 5 downloads then i posted on this forum and it shot up to 100+ in 3 days

Hello everyone! I'm 8Bitten on these forums, and CMoNeYno23 on XboxLive (That username is courtesy of my brother). I've currently been working on the same adventure playlist for approximately the past 4 Weeks, and I'm really pouring my heart and my soul into it. Instead of simply making a thread for soley my playlist, I had another idea...

After scanning the forums for any Topics about "playlists in the works" without success, I wanted to create one to update people on what I was building, and also offer you all a place where you can talk about your own current creative endeavors too.

I want this thread to be a place where designers can keep players updated on their designing process and let them know things such as how much of their adventure or arena playlist they've built and what remains to be done.

I suggest using the Template post below so you're able to keep your levels in relatively organized and easy-to-updated set-up.

Template post(s):

All Playlists:

-Playlist Name: (If you haven't decided one yet just make one up)

-Playlist Type: Arena or Adventure

-Pictures: (If you have any)

Adventure Playlists:

-Adventure Type: Solo or Co-op 

-Playlist Difficulty: Easy, Average, Advanced, Hard, "Controller out the window" Hard.

-Gem Levels Created: 0 to 9

-Timed Levels Created: 0 to 5

-Secret Level Created: 0 to 1

-Story: If I has one, feel free to tell us!

-General Level Feel: Cramped, You have some space, Generally open

-Shared Color Scheme: Yes (List a general color pallete) or No

Arena Playlists:

-Predominant Arena Type: Capture the Horse, Muckle, King of the Hill... etc.

-Arena Levels Created: 0 to 15

-Arena Feel: Casual, Competitive

I hope this can be a springboard for you all to share your creations!

I'll Start:

-Playlist Name: The Grimporeum

-Playlist Difficulty: Advanced to Hard

-Story: Between your extraordinary public appearances as Battleblock's most notable performer, you decide to take a trek through some of the theater grounds that your cat captors didn't have under such privacy-depriving surveillance. You find yourself in an even smaller theater near the rear of the complex, run by a very small, disgruntled and fuzzy grey cat by the name of Grizzletuft Tabbington.

His cheap knock-off theater shrank in comparison to Battleblock, as he not only lacked the gigantic main theater that Battleblock had, but also the brilliantly colored and creative set-pieces they used. Not to mention the severe lack of performers! While you walk about the dilapidated stage, Grizzletuft approaches you with a wondrous proposition! If you perform on his slightly smaller scale stage, he'll let you keep the 5 strawberries available in each scene, plus 2 more if you're quick enough! (Heck, I hear Mama Grizzletuft even left some pieces of pie laying around!) You ponder his offer, looking around at the dull grey scenery of the stage, and finally you shake hands... paws..? I don't know... regardless you accept his offer.

Grizzletuft is hopeful that with you in the spotlight he finally has a chance at getting some recognition, and you're just happy to be getting something edible other than Battleblock's butt-salad and doo-doo casserole. So prepare yourself for some astounding (albeit smaller scale) performances in Grizzletuft's Grimporeum!

-Shared Color Scheme: Yes - Generally monochrome, mostly grey.

-Favorite level so far: A Cry for Help

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: 1) Sliding across exploding blocks under buzzsaws. 2)Timed slices of pie. 3) The Secret Level has a Raccalope chasing you (consistently too!) the entire time through a multi-leveled maze. 4) Creative uses of the Horse call.

I hope this gives you guys something to look forward to!

I have been working on a solo playlist, called Shadow Wars, I liked the grimporeum.

I'm still making this playlist, but i was bored so i uploaded all the maps that i have made so far.

Also i got the spot for the secret level but i haven't made the secret level yet.

gt: MisterrQuentin

Playlist name: woop

Adventure

Difficulty: Very Hard.

Gem Levels Created: 7

Solo

Could use some playtesters 

Edited by MisterrQuentin

-Playlist Name: The Grandporeum

-Playlist Difficulty: Hard

-Timed Levels Created: 1

-Story: Remember the Grimporeum? Have any happy memories about the Grimporeum? Neither do I. Needless to say though, your performances certainly drew the masses! Over 25,000 patrons flooded your seats, watching with delight as you tempted fate with every buzzsaw-avoiding jump! With all that publicity, Grizzletuft made quite the fortune, all thanks to your efforts of course! With all that cash he's been able to afford, paint, backdrops, and more traps! How great is that? Not very, atleast for you. Remember that tiny slip of paper you signed? I do, and Grizzletuft certainly does too! That was a life-binding contract, so it looks like you're scheduled for another show... Yay? So prepare yourself once again for some astounding (albeit smaller scale) performances in Grizzletuft's newly refurbished Grandporeum!

-Favorite level so far: Feathery Sharks

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: 1) Sharks can stop grenades. 2) Creative light-bridge usage.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am! (I think I'll have it finished by next week!)

Mine should be up this wednesday. DangerZone has a lot of problems with the first level.

Is that DangerZone as in "Dannngaaaa Zonee!" - Archer

I'm working on (and have nearly finished) my first adventure playlist - Cat Chaos.  I've pretty much been working on it slowly since the game came out in April, I even nearly had it ready to upload a few weeks ago but decided to scrap most of the levels and start again because after spending hours in the editor making a new level I realised they weren't that great.  Hopefully I'll have it up later today or tomorrow.

-Playlist Name: Suicidal Circus (Name Pending)

-Playlist Type: Adventure

-Playlist Difficulty: Hard

-Gem Levels Created: 8

-Timed Levels Created: 0

-Story: None currently.

-General Level Size: Big

-General Level Feel: Generally open

-Shared Color Scheme: Lots of vibrant colors

-Favorite level so far: Act 2 Scene 2

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: I made a trap centered around an alternating grenade pattern, and it is glorious! Also all the levels feature some form of back-tracking!

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Playlist Name: Zaplosion

Playlist Type: Solo Adventure

Playlist Difficulty: Medium

Gem Levels Created: 4

Secret Level: 1

Story: In promo post

Favorite Level: P   P   P   P, which is level 3 in the name of my playlist.

Unique traps or level premise: Maybe, Its a secret.

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

All Playlists:

-Playlist Name: The Road Not Taken

-Playlist Type: Adventure

-Pictures: Sorry no pics :(

Adventure Playlists:

-Playlist Difficulty: Average-Advanced

-Story: The story is there is a split path, one that goes straight toward where your heading and other that goes the opposite direction, you take the road going the opposite direction in hope for something "new" but once you realize the obstacles ahead it is just another bad decision.

-General Level Size: Big

-General Level Feel: You have some space-Generally open

-Shared Color Scheme: no (Random Colored)

-Favorite level so far: Act 1 Stage 2 ^_^

-Any especially unique traps or level premise: I'd just say that there are some new and some old traps and obstacles, the new ones are something you can learn right-away and old ones are just refined.

A new ball game playlist, the name are "Goalies" its an other dinamic maps and you have goalies maybe help you, maybe not, but i need 4 more maps to finish.

And here you are posting all the details of these fantastic playlists never knowing that two of them would be featured,right on! They are awesome.

Edited by Percyman7312
  • Upvote 1

Playlist: Wait Wut?

Adventure

For 007 level of escaping

This will be the first playlist that I will complete. I have been on BBT since the beta (shhhhhh) playing under the alias of Snoooooooopy and have a pretty good idea of what level styles are the most fun and challenging. My levels are focused on using your weapons to slide through the levels. Acid Bubble and Dart Gun are a must. You will have to be a great jumper to survive. It will amaze and not dis-appear err I mean dis-a-point.