• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
ChampionRage

A Hacker With Secret Heads?

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a blender and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

I think I got his GT now: evil mega noob

Edited by ChampionRage

Maybe a hacker with decoding (?) Skills who got the heads in advance.

Edited by yugo657
  • Upvote 1

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a fan and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

I will try to get his gamertag the next time I see something like this again.

maybe look at recent players

Sad thing you didn't get proof, this Fan head intrigues me... could we get a head for all the weapons.... well no... impossible.... but most?

My guess is he's a hacker

• Upvote 1

I'm suprised more people didn't hack since the heads are already in the game data.

its looking into the game data thats the effort for people as i dont believe the info is widely published on modding sites, so thats probably why there isnt many with modded heads

Edited by Mr Star

Yea I saw a guy with the lava lamp head 2 weeks ago! But he wasn't wearing it. I went to trade with him and I saw that and some other weird heads but it was just for a second. Then he left. Now I know it wasn't a glitch because just yesterday they actually released the lava lamp

Would we get in trouble if we traded for the heads?

Do you really want to risk it?

I, for one, would not hesitate to report someone who had heads they weren't supposed to.

I, for one, would not hesitate to report someone who had heads they weren't supposed to.

I doubt you would get in trouble to be honest if you had like 1 unreleased head as I'm sure they must have data stored somewhere regarding trades and so on most companies track loads of random bits of data

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a fan and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

I will try to get his gamertag the next time I see something like this again.

I was acctually in a game with I think the same guy b4 too he was talking to my friend and we were in the party I don't know if he was living but I was asking to see all the other heads cuz he said he had them and he said " dude I'm not going to show you I'm going to get banned" and he left the party and game he also said when i asked him about the head that its only a fan and a boot but it had to be more then that. This happend maybe a 2 weeks ago

I doubt you would get in trouble to be honest if you had like 1 unreleased head as I'm sure they must have data stored somewhere regarding trades and so on most companies track loads of random bits of data

well then what if someone hacked with guest then traded to main, would they be innocent?

Sad thing you didn't get proof, this Fan head intrigues me... could we get a head for all the weapons.... well no... impossible.... but most?

That would be incredibly boring. A big green circle as a head? No thanks.

But a grenade head?

Well that is why I said most, I highly doubt that the elemental weaponry would (as much as I would like an Ice Cube head).

I'm talking more like the Frog Bomb, Vacuum, Fan and those types as heads. 

I saw this once during the beta. I once ran into a guy who had the star head what is shown on the battlepedia (that red prisoner with the crown). he said he was a friend/wellknown guy related with Dan Paladin, and Dan traded this head with him. so this one isnt a hacker. i dont know if he still got it.

Imagine that frog weapon as a head

• Upvote 2