ChampionRage

A Hacker With Secret Heads?

quesadilla    10

Sad thing you didn't get proof, this Fan head intrigues me... could we get a head for all the weapons.... well no... impossible.... but most?

My guess is he's a hacker

Imagine that frog weapon as a head

that would be cool

Memor    270

Sad thing you didn't get proof, this Fan head intrigues me... could we get a head for all the weapons.... well no... impossible.... but most?

With it's mouth open and the bomb about to explode.

• Upvote 1

Swik    48

So I was playing BattleBlock Theater Xbox Live Arena and I went into the gift shop and traded with someone. He had at least 20 star heads and most of them I have never seen before. There were heads that looked like a boot and a head that was a blender and all these heads that are clearly unavailable at the moment. Did anyone see something similar? I am not lying but I am sorry that I have no photo. I have all the star heads available including the newest UFO head, so I know this is strange. Are these heads available in game as a secret or did this guy hack? Also when I started trading with him he immediatley left the game. He wanted to show me his stuff without me getting evidence of his hacking.

I think I got his GT now: evil mega noob

this guy has only two star heads,  you got the wrong GT.

I found a hacker. I only had about half a second to look at his star heads while trying to trade people because i wanted Furbottom. I clearly saw 2 secret/unreleased Star heads: the Troll from Castle Crashers and a Snail.

The hacker's GT is "WALTER7685"

Dr Wadie    0

My guess is that it was just a visual hack. He probably couldnt wear them at all, it just showed up. If he tried to put them on it probably would just skip over it. Like remember the ninja star, mittens, etc in the castle crashers hack? I think it might just be like that.

quesadilla    10

Imagine the Vacuum as a head...

that directly makes me think of the painter poss in cc, I don't know why Edited by quesadilla

dP Cypher    9

Pics or it didn't happen :P

Im sorry, but I want to keep people on the lookout for hackers and just wanted to see if anyone else saw this guy.

Its actually funny. 2 Days ago i joined a game like that. A guy had like at least 15star heads. He had one that was a nose that had a bandaid on it. A santa Clause one. One that had like a pilot hat on it. And The Blender like he said before. I dont remeber his name cause he didnt show up he was completely invisible. and when i tried to trade with him he just left.

quesadilla    10

i don't know how it is even possible to hack your game so that you can get a head that is probably being released on Christmas... Maybe you can watch in the friends menu when you press the Xbox button and then go all the way to the right, you might look down a little bit but if you are seeing a GT with battleblock theatre next to it you don't recognize it can be the guy

Edited by quesadilla

i don't know how it is even possible to hack your game so that you can get a head that is probably being released on Christmas...

I might have something: at least on CC it worked, don't know if it works on bbt too.

Ever heard of script editor? that's all I'm saying because this prbably lead to more hacking.

You know what? I'll try it on a rookie account and if it worked I send a mod (random dunno who) a pm that it can be done on that way.

***THIS IS A FRIENDLY THING, NONE OF THIS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO IS TO HARM ANYONE OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT*** so pls don't ban me :{

speaking of hacking and glitches i would like to report 2 glitchs                glitch 1 : if you click on the hairball after the the current one you have you can use it        so lets say a guy wanted 2 hairballs for 1 gem but you only had one you would be able to click on the blank hairball space next to it and it shows that you have 2 haiballs and when you trade the other person actually gets 2 hairballs                                        glitch 2: if you spam quick match it searches for king of the hill games

speaking of hacking and glitches i would like to report 2 glitchs glitch 1 : if you click on the hairball after the the current one you have you can use it so lets say a guy wanted 2 hairballs for 1 gem but you only had one you would be able to click on the blank hairball space next to it and it shows that you have 2 haiballs and when you trade the other person actually gets 2 hairballs glitch 2: if you spam quick match it searches for king of the hill games

1: I know that one, but pls report it on a special topic (got no direct link, neither a name) in the technical support section.

2: I didn't knew that, I wish they put in another search feature which allows you to choose between all the rooms currently avalible of any kind of mode. If only...

But how did you find out the 2nd one?

I heard from a valid source that star heads not yet released can be obtained also custom heads, and trophies. I don't know the details but my source seemed to know what he was talking about, but this obviously can be false.

I heard from a valid source that star heads not yet released can be obtained also custom heads, and trophies. I don't know the details but my source seemed to know what he was talking about, but this obviously can be false.

Still, it's something though.

G4M3RxSW4G    0

lol

EvilHat    59

May I request that this be locked? BEcause if what you are saying is true, you're ruining the surprise element of it...