• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
ChampionRage

A Hacker With Secret Heads?

May I request that this be locked? BEcause if what you are saying is true, you're ruining the surprise element of it...

Yep theres also videos on youtube on how to mod the level editor, and how to enhance your gems and yarn.

May I request that this be locked? BEcause if what you are saying is true, you're ruining the surprise element of it...

Yep theres also videos on youtube on how to mod the level editor, and how to enhance your gems and yarn.
report this post so the mods will find out sooner.

This is not a topic that is offensive/ harmful or a duplicate topic, it's not a necro'd topic either, so I won't lock the topic.

Currently it's a perfectly normal topic on hackers and how/why they ruin the game.

This is not a topic that is offensive/ harmful or a duplicate topic, it's not a necro'd topic either, so I won't lock the topic.

Currently it's a perfectly normal topic on hackers and how/why they ruin the game.

But... but we reguested it  :?

well... ok then. then not :P

Just because you request it doesn't mean there's a valid point for locking it. it's the same as going into the random post forum thread and requesting for it to be locked.

Just because you request it doesn't mean there's a valid point for locking it. it's the same as going into the random post forum thread and requesting for it to be locked.

Yes yes I know sir... I'm sorry :( but I wasn't the only one requesting it so I thould it can then... never mind then.

I saw this guy with secret heads too! I couldn't get a picture nor gamertag because he left right when I came into the trading post with him.

Ok, I know I said that before, but I found a hacker. His/her possible gt probably is Kidsin Cookies, but I could be wrong. I only had time to see one head, which I am hiding until it is released. It's not one of any that was said before on this topic.

Edited by EvilHat

Ok, I know I said that before, but I found a hacker. His/her possible gt probably is Kidsin Cookies, but I could be wrong. I only had time to see one head, which I am hiding until it is released.

Its just one head, so tell us to see if its real.

Ok then.

I dont have any proof, but it seemed like a bomb. It may have had a face in the middle, because there's a white spot in the middle of it.

Ok then. I dont have any proof, but it seemed like a bomb. It may have had a face in the middle, because there's a white spot in the middle of it.

Cool. I could see the releasing a bomb, that would be awesome.

I don't expect anyone to believe me because no does anyways, but when I unlocked the hand with an eye, it showed a different head.

It was a ship in a bottle and the bottle was on its side with the cork as the nose with eyes above it. And inside the bottle was a ship with two masts. It looked amazing... But when I went to change my head, it wasn't there. Instead the new head I had was the hand with eye. So I've been pretty disappointed with that head ever since I got it.

My guess is that everyone is just seeing errors when they see hacked or different heads in the gift shop.

I don't expect anyone to believe me because no does anyways, but when I unlocked the hand with an eye, it showed a different head.

It was a ship in a bottle and the bottle was on its side with the cork as the nose with eyes above it. And inside the bottle was a ship with two masts. It looked amazing... But when I went to change my head, it wasn't there. Instead the new head I had was the hand with eye. So I've been pretty disappointed with that head ever since I got it.

My guess is that everyone is just seeing errors when they see hacked or different heads in the gift shop.

Only time will tell if that head indeed exist, which sounds awesome.

Yea, I have to say I have come across the same problem. Today while playing on Xbox Live some guy joined my game and when we went to the trading booth he had characters I had never seen before. I know he had more than one but he left really quick and I didnt get to make out all of them, but one I could make out correctly looked like a bomb with some red writing on the front!

I don't mean to be a party crasher, but would people mind not sharing the specific details of the star heads that haven't been released yet? It's like knowing what you're getting for your birthday, which in my case is a portal gun, way before the party. It's just not as fun...

I don't mean to be a party crasher, but would people mind not sharing the specific details of the star heads that haven't been released yet? It's like knowing what you're getting for your birthday, which in my case is a portal gun, way before the party. It's just not as fun...

We don't know if those heads are confirmed, so just don't read it it.

Maybe a hacker with decoding (?) Skills who got the heads in advance.

whoever he had a lot of expierence in hacking because it's very difficult to hack the xbox AND go online

HEX Editor.

It's the same thing people used to get Hatty early in Castle Crashers. It's not too tough to edit HEX and get at least one unreleased star head.

The boot and moose came out i told you which means that every other head that people have been seeing in probably real so know there is really no surprise when a new head comes out