• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
ChampionRage

A Hacker With Secret Heads?

Ive seen a guy with a bomb head,heart,santa,a guy with underwhere on his head,and king.... BEHEMOTH I HOPE YOUR LISTENING

Why should they be listening? I don't quite understand.

Also, was the heart like an organ, or the shape?

I found a hacker.

heads he had

Santa ( He looks like a square head with a santa beard and hat.)

A guy with a streched out head ( His head looked very messy.)

Some alien thing (It had sharp teeth and 4 red eyes.)

UPDATE: Turns out that the streched out guy is I See You!

Edited by Derekis

i found a guy with a cokee cola logo head on him he also stole most of my james and i have pix to prove it

chx5.jpg

see hes the 1 w/the cokee cola right ther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sux he stole liek all my james

never lost my swag tho

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 2

Ive seen a guy with a bomb head,heart,santa,a guy with underwhere on his head,and king.... BEHEMOTH I HOPE YOUR LISTENING

Why should they be listening? I don't quite understand.

Also, was the heart like an organ, or the shape?

It was the shape it will probly be 4 velentines day if real and why should they NOT be listening I mean there could be massive hackers in our beloved game......  but you know, whatever. its quiet to say that were in quite a pickle jar here. this stuff on here could be acual heads from the future..... forshame Bipolarbear,FORESHAME

Edited by Bluelimiter

Lol you guys should stop saying what you see, they're obviously true. You're just spoiling it for people on the forums just use a spoiler tag please.

Like this! :D Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Lol you guys should stop saying what you see, they're obviously true. You're just spoiling it for people on the forums just use a spoiler tag please.

Yeah, now our Christmas presents have literally been ruined. We looked in the closed and shook the boxes too much, and then a hacker barged into the room and ripped up the boxes, running away with our childish hopes and dreams.

Yeah, now our Christmas presents have literally been ruined. We looked in the closed and shook the boxes too much, and then a hacker barged into the room and ripped up the boxes, running away with our childish hopes and dreams.

lol

I found a video on Youtube featuring unreleased star heads.

WARNING!: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE STAR HEADS NOT OUT!

REMOVED

Edited by Derekis

I Literally Saw This About a week. Ago Somebody who Is Named NoTByA GrENAdE Was in my game. And he went into the trade post and he wanted the Kings Head. And he got it but the guy who trades it had somehow just Got it right back without a trad. He had alot of different heads. One was A Santa Clause. Another one was A Heart and a Bomb. And then this really weird Black soul Looking this I can't really describe it. But then GrENAdE Tried to offer me the long and when it was during the trade he just left. So I don't know how their getting these heads but I know one thing: When the king comes out. I'm not gonna miss that Furbottom Week.

I Literally Saw This About a week. Ago Somebody who Is Named NoTByA GrENAdE Was in my game. And he went into the trade post and he wanted the Kings Head. And he got it but the guy who trades it had somehow just Got it right back without a trad. He had alot of different heads. One was A Santa Clause. Another one was A Heart and a Bomb. And then this really weird Black soul Looking this I can't really describe it. But then GrENAdE Tried to offer me the king and when it was during the trade he just left. So I don't know how their getting these heads but I know one thing: When the king comes out. I'm not gonna miss that Furbottom Week.

Why do you people care about bumbs so much. I could post on the oldest topic, and as long it had to do with the topic, I would get away scott-free.

Why do you people care about bumbs so much. I could post on the oldest topic, and as long it had to do with the topic, I would get away scott-free.

I'll be honest, it was only a 7 day bump. But, if you just post any old post about the topic, you won't get away "scott-free", unless it's something that is quite important. What derekis posted is just asking for trouble.