• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them Here!

I think I've seen that message. It was a BBT message saying the game needed to revert to a previous game save (or was it game state?) after starting the game but before the main menu. I didnt pay much attention but I selected yes when I saw it the other day. It was after I played on my gamertag at a friends house and then came home and started the game again. As far as I can tell I didnt lose anything when that happined to me.

If this is the message you're seeing, it means a loading error or some form of progress data corruption or other loss has occurred. You may get the option to overwrite or attempt to load again.

For the future, I highly recommend that you do NOT overwrite if you receive this option. Instead, try to re-load. Or, turn off your Xbox entirely using correct shutdown protocols, then boot it up and attempt to load again.

**QUICK DISCLAIMER FOR THIS NEXT PART: Any time you delete or re-download an Xbox profile, there is a  SMALL chance of losing other game data that is stored to your profile if there is a syncing error. Please do not attempt the below steps if you are uncomfortable with this risk.**

If that still doesn't work, try deleting and resyncing your profile according to Microsoft's directions:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete

**DISCLAIMER DONE.**

Unfortunately, if data is lost there is nothing we can do to return it. :(

Data is not handled by The Behemoth or Microsoft, and it cannot be restored. Please use caution when turning off your Xbox 360 -- the most common cause of data corruption or loss is power loss to the console during the save process. You can turn off the Xbox more safely by quitting to the Main Menu first, then quitting out of the game to the Dashboard. Then, you can turn your console off.

Or, make sure you use the "soft" method of turning off the console (turning it off via the software from the Guide menu) rather than the "hard" method (pulling the power cord or using the off button). 

As for the Prisoners -- many will be re-released once they've been in the Vault for a short time! Please keep an eye on these forums, and our DevBlog for release announcements:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/

Thanks all for your understanding!

Played through all of Waffleland (Solo Furbottom Fridays Playlist) and have yet to get any form of small headed monkey. Disappointing.  :?

Played through all of Waffleland (Solo Furbottom Fridays Playlist) and have yet to get any form of small headed monkey. Disappointing.  :?

Uhoh... that's not good! If you check your playlist, can you confirm that every single level EXCEPT the three Encores has a grade associated with it when you walk by the door? 

If it does and the monkey still hasn't show up for you, please complete any of the levels in that playlist one more time. Let me know how it works out for you!

co-op is down for me to it says please try later every time for the co-op feature for this weeks playlist to get the monkey but i did infact get him earlier just hope its fixed by next playlist

co-op is down for me to it says please try later every time for the co-op feature for this weeks playlist to get the monkey but i did infact get him earlier just hope its fixed by next playlist

Fixed, thanks for the report!

Hey when does the behemoth look for new playlists

We are always on the lookout for new Featured playlists!

We update our Features every Friday (Furbottom's Friday, in fact!) on a rotating schedule (Arena, then Adventure, then Arena again!). 

For example, last week we announced a new Arena Feature! This Friday, we'll announce a new set of Single and Coop Adventure levels!

Whoa, that's a lot of posting, my friend! One post is more than enough! ^_^There should be an edit button that pops up for your own posts... I think. O_o;;

Did your friend have a second controller plugged in as a Guest? Guests cannot access user-created levels -- they MUST log in to an Xbox LIVE gamertag with User Content set to Allowed. 

The Donut/Winston double-header was a special event to celebrate the opening of Furbottom's Fridays. We may do it again one of these days, who knows?!

As I said, we're constantly looking for and considering new playlists. The fix isn't in until we actually make our announcement post! If your playlist hasn't been Featured yet, it's always eligible for the next Feature. 

He just couldn't play furbottoms features he could play everything else

Is this still happening? That message generally only shows up when a user has content permissions disabled. There is a different message for when the Feature is down, for whatever reason -- it essentially says the BattleBlock service is not available.

When you say "normal user created levels," do you mean online levels that you get to from Arena/Furbuttom's Feature > Community Theater > New Levels? Was he hosting games for the "normal" levels?

He just couldn't play furbottoms features he could play everything else

Is this still happening? That message generally only shows up when a user has content permissions disabled. There is a different message for when the Feature is down, for whatever reason -- it essentially says the BattleBlock service is not available.

When you say "normal user created levels," do you mean online levels that you get to from Arena/Furbuttom's Feature > Community Theater > New Levels? Was he hosting games for the "normal" levels?

by normal I mean strawberries

i just finished the last Furbottom's Feature and i didnt receive the head anyone have advice what to do?

Edited by DrDemore

i just finished the last Furbottom's Feature and i didnt receive the head anyone have advice what to do?

Were you playing it with a friend online? If so, were you the client? 

There is an issue that some people experience where they do not receive the Prisoner if they are the client. If this happens to you, just beat ANY ONE COMPLETED level of the SAME Featured playlist you already beat, and the Prisoner should pop right up! Apologies for the difficulty, this is something we are looking into on our end!

Please note that you must also beat every level of the Furbottom's Feature EXCEPT the three encores to earn the Prisoner. The easiest way to check whether you've done this is to run in front of each level door, and ensure a letter grade pops up for each level. 

If something else is going on or this doesn't help, let me know!

Yea I've tried replaying a level and still nothing. I had played it solo, any other suggestions?

This may be a silly question -- but are you completing the Feature THROUGH the Feature interface? You'll need to go to Local Game > Furbottom's Features > Feature to earn your Prisoner. If you're earning Gems in the Feature instead of Strawberries, you're doing the right thing. 

Have you updated your game with Title Update 1? If you're not sure, please delete and re-download your game. 

To delete:

1. From the Dashboard, scroll to the Settings tab. 

2. Select the green "System" box, then Storage > All Devices > Games and Apps > BattleBlock Theater

3. Select "BattleBlock Theater Xbox LIVE Arcade Game" (and NOTHING ELSE)

4. Select "Delete"

To re-download:

1. From the Dashboard, scroll to the Settings tab. 

2. Select the green "Account" box, then Download History

3. Select "BattleBlock Theater Arcade Game"

I tried deleting and re-downloading and then playing a a level that i finished and still nothing 

This may be a silly question -- but are you completing the Feature THROUGH the Feature interface? You'll need to go to Local Game > Furbottom's Features > Feature to earn your Prisoner. If you're earning Gems in the Feature instead of Strawberries, you're doing the right thing. 

yes i've been doing that. but it worked now, I literally started a level and just decided not to play anymore and the prisoner unlocked -.-