• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them Here!

Yes I cant realy play the Play list beacuse it says that singed in user cant download the play list. Im not to sure on what that means so can you tell me how I can get on the play list? Thanks.

Yes I cant realy play the Play list beacuse it says that singed in user cant download the play list. Im not to sure on what that means so can you tell me how I can get on the play list? Thanks.

It is your privacy settings. You have to change the settings to teen or adult, or customize it so that Member Content is set for Everyone.  

Hello,

I have had this problem for a day or two now. Everytime i start up the featured playlist, a message pops up that the battleblocks server is currently unavailable. I thought it might be a glitch and asked my friend to invite me to his game, but he had the same problem.

I dont know if this is a known issue or something else.

Thank you for your time.

Yeh it happens to me as well, only the co-op playlist though.

It worked for a short period yesterday afternoon, but the Battleblocks service was unavailable again this morning.

Do more people have this problem? Or does this have something to do with some connection types.

Yeh it happens to me as well, only the co-op playlist though.

It worked for a short period yesterday afternoon, but the Battleblocks service was unavailable again this morning.

Do more people have this problem? Or does this have something to do with some connection types.

yeah, sometimes the furbottom multiplayer is unavalible for me. then i just exit BBT, wait a minute, and go back on. It works fine after that.

So instead of sending me to to the Furbottoms Features it'll put me in the level chamber but there is only one level. Completely different feature name author and everything. 

i played several co op furbottoms features, and the one for boom is IMPOSSIBLE. if you beat that thing, tell me how. the part on leval 3 with the fan is not possible. please tell me how to beat it.

Every time I try to host a Furbottom's Features Co-Op game, I recieve a message about the "Battleblock Theater Service" not being available. The issue only began with this new set of Features that released this past Friday (11th)

Hosting a story or Arena game works as expected.

Anyone else getting this?

I'm new to thebehemoth.com and I don't know how to make my own forum so I'm gonna say this hear, to anyone interested, I found a hacker using a star head b4 release and I have proof IMG_0043.JPG

I'm new to thebehemoth.com and I don't know how to make my own forum so I'm gonna say this hear, to anyone interested, I found a hacker using a star head b4 release and I have proof IMG_0043.JPG

First of all, you can't make a topic because you need at least 5 approved posts. And we can't see your image. :/

• Upvote 1

Was Hooshmand a one day release? Imma post this everywhere till I get a response. ER'WHERE

Hi Foxes! Hooshmand has been returned to the Vault after being available (briefly!) for National Cat Day. As we all know, cats are capricious creatures. 

He's a valuable little stinker right now, but you can always try trading for him in our Gift Shop forum:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/41-gift-shop/

Good luck!

I didn't got the Troll head, no matter what. But I already changed my Toast just to get it. Why did the head didn't showed up?

Hiya! Scuba Steve is the current active Prisoner -- did you get him?

I have seen some people with a special head that looks like a gift and a king head and i have tried to search for them a lot but can't get them and i cant play furbottom's features on co-op online

I don't know how people are getting a special head that looks like a gift and i for some reason can't connect to furbottom's features co op to get the king special head(by the way sorry if i posted this twice its just that I'm a new user and I'm still getting used) (by the way the games you guys make are awesome keep the good work!!!)

Ff keeps saying service unavailable try again later. Also you can't find the playlist by searching in the community... So, did someone report the feature and the safeguards TB has in place pulled THE FEATURE from the community? That's be weird

I'm having trouble getting the king head. I usually do the thing where I replay the solo feature but that isn't working. Do I have to play co-op to get it?