• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them Here!

I've tried to do local and Xbox Live versions of FFP and it said that I could not connect to the servers. This has been happening for the last 2 days. Is there something going on with the servers or is there something I can do to remedy this?

I've tried to do local and Xbox Live versions of FFP and it said that I could not connect to the servers. This has been happening for the last 2 days. Is there something going on with the servers or is there something I can do to remedy this?

I cant connect to the feature since Friday night.

Congrats on the vgx win!

Hiya! Apologies for the inconveniences, gents and ladies -- there was a technical issue over the weekend that caused the Feature to go down. 

It should be up again now -- give it a try!

(And thanks, Chupon!)

I'm having trouble getting the king head. I usually do the thing where I replay the solo feature but that isn't working. Do I have to play co-op to get it?

Should be tied to both now -- give it a try!

On Comomentum Monster, Insane Co-op Mode, Finale #2, there's a small tunnel 1 block high. The top is all Spike blocks, the bottom is all Triggered Lift blocks. It is right after you jump from either the Monkey Bar or Explosive blocks into the cat with the vacuum.

We have figured out the puzzle on how to deactivate the Triggered Lift Blocks and getting to the entrance of the tunnel as we have already a++'d all Co-op Normal mode levels/finales/encores on Comomemtum Monster.

Once the Triggered Lift blocks are deactivated, however, my partner and I cannot get past this section.

1. When I host, he instantly dies when entering the 1-block high tunnel.

2. When he hosts, I instantly die when entering the 1-block tunnel.

With the Triggered Lift blocks deactivated, the only way you can die by the spikes would be to purposely jump up into them.

We did not have this issue in Normal Co-op mode - only Insane Co-op mode.

Since the problem is following the 'guest' (as opposed to the host), could this issue be due to lag? I'm not sure how lag could possibly cause a spike to trigger and other than swapping hosts, I'm not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot the issue.

On Comomentum Monster, Insane Co-op Mode, Finale #2, there's a small tunnel 1 block high. The top is all Spike blocks, the bottom is all Triggered Lift blocks. It is right after you jump from either the Monkey Bar or Explosive blocks into the cat with the vacuum.

We have figured out the puzzle on how to deactivate the Triggered Lift Blocks and getting to the entrance of the tunnel as we have already a++'d all Co-op Normal mode levels/finales/encores on Comomemtum Monster.

Once the Triggered Lift blocks are deactivated, however, my partner and I cannot get past this section.

With the Triggered Lift blocks deactivated, the only way you can die by the spikes would be to purposely jump up into them.

Since the problem is following the 'guest' (as opposed to the host), could this issue be due to lag? I'm not sure how lag could possibly cause a spike to trigger and other than swapping hosts, I'm not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot the issue.

Hi guys -- we haven't heard of this before, so we'll need a little information from you. What connection quality do you have with each other? 

You can find this out by having one of you host an Arena game of any mode, then have the other person select to join an Arena game in that mode. The connection quality will be written as a word descriptor (such as Good, Excellent, Terrible, etc.) and you will also see some ping information. 

When you play this section in regular difficulty, was the client (or "guest") also dying in the tiny hallway every time (since you weren't in insane, it makes sense to us that you would still be able to pass the section because of the BBT spawn system)?

Hi guys -- we haven't heard of this before, so we'll need a little information from you. What connection quality do you have with each other? 

You can find this out by having one of you host an Arena game of any mode, then have the other person select to join an Arena game in that mode. The connection quality will be written as a word descriptor (such as Good, Excellent, Terrible, etc.) and you will also see some ping information. 

When you play this section in regular difficulty, was the client (or "guest") also dying in the tiny hallway every time (since you weren't in insane, it makes sense to us that you would still be able to pass the section because of the BBT spawn system)?

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for taking the time to address our issue.

We did not know that you could check connection quality between a host and a client in Arena mode, so we did not do so. That is a valuable piece of information that we could use in the future if needed, so thanks!

The instant death did not occur on the client side when we were playing Normal co-op mode. It was on a different date as when we were attempting Insane mode, so the connection quality may have been different at that time.

My partner is in southern cali and I am in silicon valley, so I don't think distance is the issue.

I have a lot of devices on my personal network (blue ray player, xbox 360, google tv, desktop#1, desktop#2, personal laptop, work laptop, ipod, iphone, etc., etc.). I guess I didn't have to check their state when we were playing Normal mode, however, when the issue did arise in Insane mode, I did make sure all other devices were in the Hibernation state, at the very least. Maybe what I could do in the future is once all non-essential devices are turned off or hibernating, I could reset my modem and router in order to clear any latent standby/idle bit-pipes (um, I'm not a network guy, but I think that word is descriptive enough).

Since there is another week of Momentum Monster and Co-Momentum Monster, we will give the Finale#2 in Insane mode another shot and will report the issue if it arises again.

Thanks again for your help Lindsay! Happy New Year to you!

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for taking the time to address our issue.

We did not know that you could check connection quality between a host and a client in Arena mode, so we did not do so. That is a valuable piece of information that we could use in the future if needed, so thanks!

The instant death did not occur on the client side when we were playing Normal co-op mode. It was on a different date as when we were attempting Insane mode, so the connection quality may have been different at that time.

My partner is in southern cali and I am in silicon valley, so I don't think distance is the issue.

I have a lot of devices on my personal network (blue ray player, xbox 360, google tv, desktop#1, desktop#2, personal laptop, work laptop, ipod, iphone, etc., etc.). I guess I didn't have to check their state when we were playing Normal mode, however, when the issue did arise in Insane mode, I did make sure all other devices were in the Hibernation state, at the very least. Maybe what I could do in the future is once all non-essential devices are turned off or hibernating, I could reset my modem and router in order to clear any latent standby/idle bit-pipes (um, I'm not a network guy, but I think that word is descriptive enough).

Since there is another week of Momentum Monster and Co-Momentum Monster, we will give the Finale#2 in Insane mode another shot and will report the issue if it arises again.

Thanks again for your help Lindsay! Happy New Year to you!

Thanks for the super-detailed reply! Hm... yeah, seems a bit odd given that you two are so close together. 

Yes, please, let us know if the issue arises again. Much appreciated!

Happy New Year to you as well!

There is no new furbottoms feature today :(

12:39, Eastern Time(America)

Patience, my pet. 

(They're generally posted mid-day-to-afternoon-ish Pacific Time. :-D

Patience, my pet. 

Good thinking.  You wouldn't want to disrupt the time space continuum.  You could risk erasing your whole family and then who'd look after Winston and Hooshmand?

Good thinking.  You wouldn't want to disrupt the time space continuum.  You could risk erasing your whole family and then who'd look after Winston and Hooshmand?

Patience, my pet. 

I will see if I have a Giraffe for you.

My brothers might have one I can steal.

I tried to play the new feature. I think it was Zombie Narwhals. I can't connect to the services, and I really wanna play it. What should I do?

I tried to play the new feature. I think it was Zombie Narwhals. I can't connect to the services, and I really wanna play it. What should I do?

The Coop Feature was down until about 5 minutes ago. Can you try again? We'll wait. ^_^

I completed the solo playlist Furbottoms Features, but the head did not unlock for me (CECIL). It also happened to one of my friends as well. Please help?

However, I did not complete the ENCORES though. Though, I'm pretty sure that's not required for the head to unlock. Please help me. I don't want to miss out on this special prisoner. I defeated the playlist, so I should be able to have it.

And please don't recommend me to try to complete it again.. That playlist is pretty much impossible. I don't want to defeat it a SECOND time.

I completed the solo feature for Furbottom's Features (Portal Lab) in attempt to unlock the thief. I even completed the encores, therefore completing every level. For some reason I didn't unlock the thief. Maybe there is an error with the connection causing me to keep playing Portal Lab? Maybe I have to complete that ridiculously hard finale again? Help!

EDIT: Problem solved. I just had to complete one of the levels again.

Edited by Henryo

I completed all the solo ones recently for BOOM, and the head refuses to unlock. I replayed the finale twice just to be sure. What gives?

EDIT: I just recompleted ALL of it, and it still didn't unlock.

Edited by Link

Hey, about the Arena feature, it says Death Arena 2 in the part where it waits for people to join and also in the lobby. Only problem is, these are the levels from Death Arena 1. Not 2. I checked on community theater. It will still say death arena 2 in the lobby, but there are only 3 levels that are very trashy. Please fix this!