• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them Here!

Mentioned this in the other thread, but the solo featured playlist this week only loads the first three levels. Past the gift shop, there are no doors to open.

Still can't play this playlist! Emailing support has been no help at all! Would really love a way to resolve this!

Howdy! Found your ticket in our support system -- can you please check your e-mail spam folder for email from support@thebehemoth.com? Looks like we replied to you there. You can also check ticket status at any time from: 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/view.php

In the meantime, can you please confirm that you are entering the Feature playlist by going to Furbottom's Feature > Feature? 

When you enter the theater lobby, the sign posted to the left of the entrance should say "The Grimporeum" on the top sign and "LevelDesignGuy" on the bottom sign if you are playing Solo. 

So when you walk past the Gift Shop entrance, do you see doors with locks on them and level thumbnails at the top? Or do you not see any doors or level thumbnails at all? Also please keep in mind that you must complete the third level in the first trio for the next trio of levels to unlock.

Still can't play this playlist! Emailing support has been no help at all! Would really love a way to resolve this!

Howdy! Found your ticket in our support system -- can you please check your e-mail spam folder for email from support@thebehemoth.com? Looks like we replied to you there. You can also check ticket status at any time from: 

In the meantime, can you please confirm that you are entering the Feature playlist by going to Furbottom's Feature > Feature? 

When you enter the theater lobby, the sign posted to the left of the entrance should say "The Grimporeum" on the top sign and "LevelDesignGuy" on the bottom sign if you are playing Solo. 

So when you walk past the Gift Shop entrance, do you see doors with locks on them and level thumbnails at the top? Or do you not see any doors or level thumbnails at all? Also please keep in mind that you must complete the third level in the first trio for the next trio of levels to unlock.

Hi Lindsay,

- I did not see the email, in my inbox or my spam folder...it's entirely possible Gmail ate it in transit. Not sure what the ticket ID is, so if you wanted to leave that here or PM it to me, I can follow up with it from there.

I am getting to the Feature playlist by following the steps you mentioned; however, when I get there, the sign says "The Grimporeum" but by a "nightfirek900", not LevelDesignGuy. (This is in Solo.) I suspect the issue lies here, somehow.

I don't see any doors or thumbnails when I get past the Gift Shop, even though I did complete the first set of three levels. It's as if whoever built the theater forgot to knock down the walls for the doors. I snapped a photo to show you what I mean:

http://f.cl.ly/items/230o1J2r0u2m0K3v0S0u/IMG_1218.JPG

(text link because it's huge)

Hope this is helpful!

Hi Lindsay,

- I did not see the email, in my inbox or my spam folder...it's entirely possible Gmail ate it in transit. Not sure what the ticket ID is, so if you wanted to leave that here or PM it to me, I can follow up with it from there.

I am getting to the Feature playlist by following the steps you mentioned; however, when I get there, the sign says "The Grimporeum" but by a "nightfirek900", not LevelDesignGuy. (This is in Solo.) I suspect the issue lies here, somehow.

I don't see any doors or thumbnails when I get past the Gift Shop, even though I did complete the first set of three levels. It's as if whoever built the theater forgot to knock down the walls for the doors. I snapped a photo to show you what I mean:

http://f.cl.ly/items/230o1J2r0u2m0K3v0S0u/IMG_1218.JPG

(text link because it's huge)

Hope this is helpful!

Whoa, that is interesting! I know this is probably not what you want to hear, but we have never encountered this before and it may take a little time to figure out what's going on. 

In the meantime, if you complete the Coop playlist you should be able to earn Gerard that way. If you've already completed it before, if you just beat a single level the prisoner should unlock for you. 

The May 30th Feature post says Gerard and Paul are the available prisoners this time.  My wife and I played through the co-op feature levels and only got Gerard.  What's wrong?  We really don't want to miss Paul...

How long is Gerard going to be available? Not sure I'll have time to do this tonight...

BTW, have you tried going to the feature level by opening it from the community instead of the feature?  It depends on how the glitch is happening on the inside, but if it shows up correctly as a regular user level, it's possible you could beat the levels there, then go back to the feature version and re-beat one level you can see to get the unlock.

Another thing to try would be to load a different user level and then go back to this one and see if it changed.  Depends on whether the game always downloads the level fresh, or it caches it somehow.  You'd want to be sure it was getting a clean, fresh copy of the level, since your copy is showing as corrupted somehow.

I can only play the first 3 levels, and after the Gift Shop, there is no more doors. This is on solo Furbottoms features. I'm not sure what the playlist is called, but it was the wrong one. I really need the Manbirth prisoner. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind :) it's ok now. ( I got the head from trade).

I was wrong, it is showing the RIGHT playlist, but only the first 3 levels.

Edited by The Epic Dragon

Hello. I entered solo playlist and i saw three levels.

There was Block World 2 by nightfirek900, but real author was NightFirek900 or something. Thanks.

EDIT: aw, the orginal is : BLOCK WORLD 2 by Nightfirek900.

Edited by dejwid125

I dont know how to get the latest furbottoms feature on steam whenever i enter the FEATURE option it always comes up with Training Zone by DinoX13. Please help i want to get the special prisoner heads!

I figured today would be my last chance to get Man-birth as a new feature would be added this evening (I'm on UK time).  Just completed Block World 2, the solo feature, and received the Buckle Your Pants head instead.  I thought this was a reward for the Co-op feature, which I've not done yet.

Anyone else experienced this?  Seems strange.  Maybe I was just too late, even though Block World 2 is still the feature in-game.  

Doubt I'll find a co-op partner right now, but I'll try it - see if I get Man-birth from that instead! :)

I am stick on act 3 scene 1 of suicidal circus. I have done all of the other levels including the finale but just after the first checkpoint of this level there is nowhere to go. I have literally tried everything but the main thing that I am confused about is the fact that the teleporter block just above the checkpoint doesn't actually work. Can anyone help?

Hi all! Apologies, we had some technical difficulties with the Feature, but it should be back up now! Thanks for your patience!

Hello  just to say I have a problem. When I try to go onto furbottoms features it says a signed in user is not allowed to play on user created playlists- so I siagned out and then it says, You must be connected to Xbox live to use furbottoms features. What do I do!?

When I try to go on to Furbottoms Features it says, "A signed in user is not allowed to go on user created playlists." so I signed out and it said," You have to sign into Xbox Live to use this feature." What do I do?! Please help.

I can't get in furbottoms futures. Help?

Hi Minecraft200308,

I read Xbox live has been having connectivity issues in general over the last few days, which have been resolved. Are you still having issues? If so, I will do my best to help you resolve them.

I can't get in furbottoms futures. Help?

Hi Minecraft200308,

I read Xbox live has been having connectivity issues in general over the last few days, which have been resolved. Are you still having issues? If so, I will do my best to help you resolve them.

I've been having this issue as well. It doesn't seem to load this week's new playlist, and only loads the one for Halloween. Any advice?

I've been having this issue as well. It doesn't seem to load this week's new playlist, and only loads the one for Halloween. Any advice?

Saw this question in the other thread, but I will respond here in case anyone is looking in this thread as well. XBLA is currently having some background maintenance. We are unable to update the XBLA Furbottom's Feature at this time. As soon as we can get the 11/7/2014 feature up, I will update this thread as well. Sorry for the delay!