Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them Here!

The new playlists don't seem to load for me anymore. In Furbottom's Features, the only playlist that loads up is the Halloween one. Yeah, I can still get prisoners from playing it, but it's gotten really boring really fast. Is there any way to fix this?

The new playlists don't seem to load for me anymore. In Furbottom's Features, the only playlist that loads up is the Halloween one. Yeah, I can still get prisoners from playing it, but it's gotten really boring really fast. Is there any way to fix this?

Hi Lady_Leafari,

My first guess is you are not entering the Feature with a second player:

There are 3 different kinds of features:

One is accessed when playing Solo (Our Solo feature right now is Halloween)

One is accessed by playing Coop (Online or Local)(Our current Coop feature is My_Levels 5)

One is accessed by going to Arena (Online or Local) (Our Current Arena feature is In The Air)

If you try to access the Story Furbottom's Feature solo, you will be sent to the solo feature. Bring a buddy and see if that fixes the issue for you. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can help figure it out.

If you try to access the Story Furbottom's Feature solo, you will be sent to the solo feature. Bring a buddy and see if that fixes the issue for you. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can help figure it out.

Yes, this helped me. Thank you!

I think I can answer this one. You can trade or wait every Friday. The trading one might not work because it could be rare. (I'm not sure how rare it is.) Or, every Friday come back to our forums and go to Furbottom's Features. If you are on XBLA, go to XBLA. Same thing with steam. Every Friday they update Furbottom's Features. It goes like: Week 1: Arena, Week 2: Solo, Week 3: Arena, Week 4: Co-op etc. Sometime they should give away Rammy. If you want the Rammy square head, unlock prisoners from the square booth in the gift shop. You're welcome!

-RedHotSword :D

Edited by RedHotSword3256

tailsdoll    0

I think I can answer this one. You can trade or wait every Friday. The trading one might not work because it could be rare. (I'm not sure how rare it is.) Or, every Friday come back to our forums and go to Furbottom's Features. If you are on XBLA, go to XBLA. Same thing with steam. Every Friday they update Furbottom's Features. It goes like: Week 1: Arena, Week 2: Solo, Week 3: Arena, Week 4: Co-op etc. Sometime they should give away Rammy. If you want the Rammy square head, unlock prisoners from the square booth in the gift shop. You're welcome!

-RedHotSword :D

thanks, i was able to trade it with someone on xbox live

dujas    0

Last I checked, Furbottom's Features seemed to be down.  I was playing with my nephew last night and we tried to pick up where we left off last night.  We got an error message after selecting our characters and got kicked back to character selection.

dujas    0

Just to add to my last post from probably about 6 hours ago and still hasn't appeared yet (I hope the people who can fix this have are able to see these posts...), single player Furbottom's Feratures seems to work fine.  When trying to start coop local furbottom's features, I get the message that the Battleblock Theater service is not available and I should try again later.

I should note that maybe you only get the head on Co-op if you're the host? I finished it on co-op and only my friend (the host) got the Lava Lamp. Then I

Hi Memor -- yes, this issue is known at The Behemoth! We are working out some options here currently, although unfortunately I don't have a timeline or any information beyond the workaround you mentioned at this time. 

Apologies for the frustration -- we know this isn't ideal, and is a bummer to experience. :(

A percentage of players who accept an invite to the Feature from the Dashboard or a few other areas in-game are running into this issue.  To be absolutely super safe, I recommend that the client accept any new invites to Features after selecting the Furbottom's Feature menu from the Blueprint. 

Ok, the exact same thing happened to my friend when I was the host, so I got him to host a game and we played one level (not the timed one) when he was hosting and he got the head. So maybe that'll work. :3 

RicePrezPip    32

I went to see if there were any new featured playlists and found myself playing QuirkyTurky's Gigantic Block playlist, the one that gives you the Lava Lamp. It even allowed me to recollect all the gems. Because I already beat the playlist, I didn't get anything, which is why I checked the site to see if anyone else has experienced this.

dujas    0

I went to see if there were any new featured playlists and found myself playing QuirkyTurky's Gigantic Block playlist, the one that gives you the Lava Lamp. It even allowed me to recollect all the gems. Because I already beat the playlist, I didn't get anything, which is why I checked the site to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Yeah, I found something similar.  I did coop Furbottom's Features attempting to get my nephew the monster head.  I got the levels described in the 11-14-2014 topic.  Beating them gave my nephew the lava lamp head.

Guest HattytheBrute   
Guest HattytheBrute

Im new to battleblocktheater and im having trouble with Furbottums features and im wondering if theres a certain time it can be played or something like that so if u could tell me what the deal is with that it would be much appreciated. Thx! |:D

I wanted to get Agent 2 by completing the Furbottom's Features of the past two weeks, but every time I tried to play, it always said that the service was down and to try later.
Then, I played the playlist at the Comunity Teather to see if I could get Agent 2, but it didn't work :-P:-(

With this time's Furbottom's Features happens exactly the same, so I cannot get any head :cry:
Here's a screenshot: 
https://imageshack.com/i/eyEFInk9j
P.S. I am from Steam

for some reason in XBLA I can't get fat kid and I have been waiting all weekend

Yes the prisoner unlock and the Arena Feature update are both part of the issues we're having with the XBLA update. Hold tight, we are still working on it.

Lau5392    0

Hi, I tried to do the weekly starhead which is Johnny Four for the week of Dec 17th and I tried finishing almost any mode and cant seem to get him, what do i need to complete to get the head? Thanks.

kythca    0

I am stick on act 3 scene 1 of suicidal circus. I have done all of the other levels including the finale but just after the first checkpoint of this level there is nowhere to go. I have literally tried everything but the main thing that I am confused about is the fact that the teleporter block just above the checkpoint doesn't actually work. Can anyone help?

if i remember right, there are some of the blocks that blow up when you touch them up to the left of where you are at, near the teleporter that doesn't work. if you clear those blocks then run to the teleporter, you will go through where those blocks were.

edit: haha didn't notice the date on the comment is two years old.

Edited by kythca

Guest Ereaser   
Guest Ereaser

Does this forum still get updated?

The news letter mentioned some issues with XBLA's features last time but didn't this time

Guest A display name   
Guest A display name

When i try to play the furbottom feature co-op it wont let me but i can on solo and i like it better co-op but it wont lemme play co-op oon the feature it says the battleblock service is not available try again later so i reset my xbox and nothing happens can you fix this? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.