• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Lindsay

Any Issues With Furbottom's Features Playlists? Post Them... There!

This is about fur bottoms feature, it's actually about my co-op campaign and I have finished all the levels in the normal campaign,besides the encore levels, and I have not gotten my trophy and I have tried everything and I have done the final level twice and I have checked to make sure I have done every level at least 3-5 times can someone please help me or redirect me to the correct thread if their is one

This is about fur bottoms feature, it's actually about my co-op campaign and I have finished all the levels in the normal campaign,besides the encore levels, and I have not gotten my trophy and I have tried everything and I have done the final level twice and I have checked to make sure I have done every level at least 3-5 times can someone please help me or redirect me to the correct thread if their is one

Hi Sensei!! I'll do my best to help you out. 

Now, I know this is a bit annoying... but can you re-check your level progress again? Please do this by walking in front of all the Chapter entrances, and ensuring that the first 11 bars in the summary panel next to each door are filled with color.

I describe this process in this post:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14796-achievements-not-working/?p=285347

It's pretty easy to miss one or two levels (especially because the next level will unlock if you skip certain levels and don't actually get the letter grade!), so please re-check using my method!

You must COMPLETE AND EARN A LETTER GRADE IN every single level EXCEPT the Encores to earn the trophies! Thanks!!!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14796-achievements-not-working/?hl=trophy

For some reason when I finished the fur bottom feature I got the head, then saved, got off, and when I got back on I didn't have the special head anymore and it said I finished the level. And is there anyway to fix this?

For some reason when I finished the fur bottom feature I got the head, then saved, got off, and when I got back on I didn't have the special head anymore and it said I finished the level. And is there anyway to fix this?

Try re-playing one level of the current Feature. That should fix it.

The problem i have is that when i beat Furbottoms Feature it gives me a pop-up saying "You earned an avatar award but you profile was unavailable." then it say Retry Save or Cancel and if i retry save it never works and if i beat a FBF Online with others then it will kick me out if it gives me that pop-up and i hit Cancel or Retry Save and it also doesnt let me look at or earn anymore Avatar Awards in any of my other games and its getting quite annoying. PLEASE HELP!

Isn't it stupid how ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE BEHEMOTH UNIVERSE is having this problem?

Whenever i play Furbottom or at least try to, it says "The battleblock theater is not available. Please try again later"

It works sometimes on solo, but then on co-op it says the message! Then on solo another day later, it gives me the error!!!!

When will this ever stop happening?!!!!!

-Skylar

Peace. B)

The problem i have is that when i beat Furbottoms Feature it gives me a pop-up saying "You earned an avatar award but you profile was unavailable." then it say Retry Save or Cancel and if i retry save it never works and if i beat a FBF Online with others then it will kick me out if it gives me that pop-up and i hit Cancel or Retry Save and it also doesnt let me look at or earn anymore Avatar Awards in any of my other games and its getting quite annoying. PLEASE HELP!

Its kinda like the problem im having.

I dont think i can help you yet.

H

It looks like you did the Arena feature -- the Prisoner unlocks are only tied to the Solo and Coop Feature completions. 

We often release free Prisoners when we promote a new Arena Feature, just for fun -- these unlock for you when you enter any online portion of the game. The prisoner for the Arena feature was Hooshmand, who was available from 12-Sep until 19-Sep. 

Hopefully this clears things up!

H

It looks like you did the Arena feature -- the Prisoner unlocks are only tied to the Solo and Coop Feature completions. 

We often release free Prisoners when we promote a new Arena Feature, just for fun -- these unlock for you when you enter any online portion of the game. The prisoner for the Arena feature was Hooshmand, who was available from 12-Sep until 19-Sep. 

Hopefully this clears things up!

Yeah I realized that the next day and forgot to update this, sorry about that!  but thank you for helping!

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I just die randomly by picking up rocks

This issue seems to be related to high latency when connecting online with someone. Can you tell me if you get this issue online? If so, do you get it with everyone or only specific people?

No, it happens online and offline but the only reason it bothers me is when I am on insane and about to finish a level and it acts up for a few minutes

Are you playing on Steam? If so, do you know if your computer is just at or slightly below our recommended min spec? Please also try rebooting your computer!

Our minspec is posted right here, under the System Requirements section:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/

I am not sure I am in the right place for this problem but this is about fur bottom feature I am trying to play co-op but I keep getting this message (the battleblock theater service is not available please try again later) it has been like this for 2 days can someone please help.

I am not sure I am in the right place for this problem but this is about fur bottom feature I am trying to play co-op but I keep getting this message (the battleblock theater service is not available please try again later) it has been like this for 2 days can someone please help.

Hey there! We were having a technical issue with the Feature over the weekend. It should be working now -- thanks for your patience!

Hello my problem is that when i'm logged out of xbox live battle block says I have to log in to an xbox live acount so I log in to my account on my xbox and it says that a logged in user cannot download user created playlists sooo I can't play furbottom's features. plz help :-o

Hello my problem is that when i'm logged out of xbox live battle block says I have to log in to an xbox live acount so I log in to my account on my xbox and it says that a logged in user cannot download user created playlists sooo I can't play furbottom's features. plz help :-o

Are you under 18? This might explain the issue!

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=2

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=

There is nothing posted here -- noticed you posted two times (which is generally against the rules, but I'll give you a pass since you're new and we like you ;). Did you have a question?